cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

6700XT Warzone 2 textures or lightning problem - squares and shades on image.

.112345.PNG555667777.PNG

0 Likes
19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did see it only in that area, near light on wall.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Have you tried other driver versions?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was testing and trying to fix occasional stuttering and I noticed that. I did not test that area with older drivers but I did see with older drivers near that location in one building black flickering lines on floor just below light. I will try to find it now with v23.3.1.

0 Likes

Okay. I personally haven't seen this specific issue in my game but there have been some seriously game breaking issues with MW2 specifically.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I played MW2 beta and all was good. I did not play it after that but MW2 should be free to play today and until march 20. Maybe I will try it.

I have fun with Warzone 2 despite occasional stutter and this problem in few areas near light.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

15577.PNG559900.PNG

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes its still there.

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

I'm currently playing Warzone 2 and don't see this issue myself as of yet.

Are you using the latest 23.3.1 driver? https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-6000-series/amd-radeon-6700-series/amd-radeon-rx-...

Might also want to try verifying your game files using Battle.net. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

files are verified. I use driver v23.3.1.

problem on floor (image 3 and 4) inside building was present before with older drivers and I did try both steam and battle net. I did see it with max settings too.

my gpu is 6700xt. what is your gpu?

did you check location on image 3 and 4? do you need help to find it?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

marked area on image will flicker when you move and look at it from distance.

000111222.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you do something to make someone from amd investigate stuttering with 6700xt in warzone2.

I did find what is causing stuttering.

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/6700xt-warzone-2-stuttering-possible-solution/m-p/5943...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

only on marked locations I did see problems.

5556575555.png

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

For users experiencing this issue, please file a bug report for this issue using the AMD Bug Report Tool and title the submission Warzone 2 Square Textures. Please include screenshots as part of your submission.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdbrt

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did upload image with tree textures problem below.

I did report stuttering and what is causing it.

I will report textures and shades problems but first I need to collect screenshots.

Anonymous
Not applicable

6700XT Warzone 2 tree textures not loading and will pop up when I come close but some tree textures are fine. driver version 23.3.1.

111h.PNG

 I did reset quality tab to visual quality, settings are almost max.

111rt.PNG

tree textures will pop up on all parts of map and its same on big map.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

black lines when in water near edge of first white cricle and looking toward gas.

crln.PNG

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

after match if I go to loadout image will be corrupted.

zeb.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

 white object on wall flickering when I move and look at it.

ffffff.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did find problem on new location, you can see it around rifle in that spot.   v23.4.2

77777.png

0 Likes