cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

butjer1010
Adept I

5700XT Asus BSOD on internet flash video (IRQL not less or equal) with any newer driver except 19.7.5.

Jump to solution

I'm receiving BSOD when i surf internet on flash video, with 19.8.1., 19.8.2. and 19.9.1. drivers. When i install 19.7.5. everything works fine.

Every new driver AMD release i have installed (using display driver uninstaller of course), but after few minutes of browsing, i need to roll back to 19.7.5. With this driver everything is ok.

Does anybody have some advice on what to do?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Matt_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 5700XT Asus BSOD on internet flash video (IRQL not less or equal) with any newer driver except 19.7.5.

Jump to solution

Issue resolved in 19.9.2, more information available here. https://community.amd.com/thread/243203

View solution in original post

8 Replies
enthrall
Adept I

Re: 5700XT Asus BSOD on internet flash video (IRQL not less or equal) with any newer driver except 19.7.5.

Jump to solution

disable hardware acceleration. They'll figure it out eventually..

butjer1010
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thanks for quick response. I'll try that immediately. Will let You know if it works.

Thanks

0 Likes
butjer1010
Adept I

Jump to solution

I don't know why, but i don't have this option. There is no troubleshoot card in my monitor properties. Is there any other way to do this? Windows 10 (1903)

0 Likes
herve-ch
Adept I

Jump to solution

you have to do this in your browser options, driver 19.7.5 works without bsod here too, only happens with latest drivers, i dont know if AMD is aware of this problem , someone report plz

0 Likes
butjer1010
Adept I

Jump to solution

Ok, i've found it. When i check it out, i'll will tell You if that works.

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
butjer1010
Adept I

Jump to solution

For now, everything works fine, no bsod. Thanks a lot. I hope AMD will solve this problem fast, because some animation are running slower than with hardware acceleration on.

Thanks everyone for help

0 Likes
layer
Adept I

Jump to solution

I have one 2200G and i had to rollback to 19.7 too. lets see if get stable now

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Issue resolved in 19.9.2, more information available here. https://community.amd.com/thread/243203