cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

5700crasher43q
Journeyman III

5700 XT LUMION CRASH

• So , I have a MSI rx 5700 xt gaming x GPU and Ryzen 3700 x CPU with 16gb 3200mhz ram's and 650w psu unit and x570 Msi gaming plus motherboard.  My operating system is Windows 10 64bit.

Driver version installed of my GPU is 20.2.2 adrenaline version. 

Description of my problem:

• The issue im having when im using Lumion software and especially Reflection setup's on model when rendering causes program to crash. The screen of the program freezes and enforces me to close it with task manager.
  • Also when im playing RDR2 black screen and freeze problem occured and forced me to hard reset .
  • Is there anyone having these issues especially the lumion freeze problem and any idea how to solve it. It is started to frustrating me and not allowing me to do my job. I think im starting to regret with amd gpu decision.
2 Replies
mackwood
Journeyman III

我的电脑配置和你的接近,我遇到与你一样的问题。我已经换过无数个肾上腺素版本。都没有奏效。我甚至怀疑是我的运气问题!如果你找到解决方法请发邮件告诉我 邮件地址:414796852@qq.com  

My computer configuration is close to yours. (AMD3600+rx5700xt+32GB3200mhz+MSI b450m MAX+650W PSU)I have the same problem as you. I've changed countless adrenaline versions. None worked. I even doubt it's my luck! If you find a solution, please email me at 414796852@qq.com

0 Likes
dargo
Journeyman III

See item 2 in this list. Navi GPUs are not compatible at the moment.

https://support.lumion.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003476753-Which-graphics-card-do-you-need-for-Lumion...

Does anyone have any updates on this?

0 Likes