cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

firkrag
Adept I

5700 XT Driver issues

Hello, ive got an issue with my 5700 XT, if i connect two monitors on computer while it is offline(1dp/1hdmi) ports on graphic card are lighting up and when i turn on my pc it will freeze on system loading screen and jump into bios, if i try to restart it it does the same, when i disconnect DP monitor computer launches as it should and i can plug in second monitor. Tried to change booting source but its all the same. Once while launching computer on two monitors it showed blackscreen with "checking media presence" and media presence detected but still nothing happened and it just hanged out on this screen. Also had an issue with 20.2.2 adrenaline drivers, during playing wow game started to freeze/disconnect monitors and like 4-5 processes of radeon software appeared, just like graphic card was trying to restart the drivers. Thats gone with the new drivers but i still cant launch my computer normaly and i need to disconnect dp monitor every time i want to launch it. Tried it on every dp of card. Thanks for advice, my computer details:

GPU: 5700 XT

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Drivers i tried: 20.2.2 20.4.2

Monitor im having trouble with:

Samsung Curved monitor 24'' LC24RG50FQNXZA

4 Replies

You should contact the company that made it and ask for an RMA.

You can let AMD know about it here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes
firkrag
Adept I

Thank you for advice !

0 Likes
mickeekung
Challenger

Please try to update to 20.4.2 first.

0 Likes
firkrag
Adept I

I did, first i had 20.2.2 then moved to 20.4.2 had those blackscreens downgraded it to 20.2.2 and moved it again to 20.4.2.

0 Likes