cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wasnvidia
Adept I

5700 XT Driver BSOD's my system running Dawn of war 1 Soulstorm.

Currently attempting to play Dawn of War soul storm ultimate apocalypse on my 5700 XT, SUFFERING MASSIVE BSOD's after 10-20 minutes of gameplay. Finally Suffered 2 minute BSOD in menu, began to experiment and found that the 5700 XT does infact BSOD just running the base game. This has got to be the most painful graphics card I have ever owned in my life and I owned a cheapo Zotac card that died and forced me to buy a new geforce, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I can't even play mid 2000's era games on your card? I can't even alt-tab out of the MCC or out of borderlands 3? Constant lost signals, constant BSOD's and people painfully trying to figure out which drivers work for them.

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED NO DRIVERS FOR YEARS, GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS, NO DRIVERS MEANS NO CARD, YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY SOLD ME TRASH, A CARD WITHOUT FUNCTIONING DRIVERS IS A PAPER WEIGHT. DO YOU HEAR ME? ITS A PAPER WEIGHT! I can't even run opengl deus ex and every renderer I choose is dark and does not show the colors correctly.12348888.jpg

0 Likes
0 Replies