Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tonyn04
Journeyman III

Re: RX 5700 saltando entre 100-1000 MHz enquanto jogo

Jump to solution

to com o mesmo problema com a minha rx 5500xt asrock Chellenger, montei uma pc com o ryzen 3 3100 e 8 gb de ram hyperx fury 2400 (estou com overclock em 3200), e a maioria dos jogos que eu vou jogar a gpu fica oscilando em 70-90%, e eum negocio estranho ´q minha gpu não passa de 80w de consumo isso é normal?, enfim decepcionado porque comprei uma placa de video capada pelo driver, que causa travamentos constantes em jogos leves e pesados, colocando no preset alto ou baixo os travamentos acontecem do mesmo jeito

0 Likes
Carl1337
Adept I

Re: 5700 Navi Clock frequency down clocking & fluctuating causing stuttering and poor performance

Jump to solution

any fixes yet? 

I'am on the latest AMD driver 20.12.1, and i still stutter in alot of games like PayDay 2 , Dead By day light , lots of frametime suttering and microstutters in other games I have a 5700 xt. I tried almost everything ive spend countless amounts of hours trying to get things fixed. Did some1 figuere out something yet on how to fix it?

0 Likes
Mottbox
Adept I

Re: 5700 Navi Clock frequency down clocking & fluctuating causing stuttering and poor performance

Jump to solution

I got my 6800xt Wednesday and its been nothing but trouble. I have fully reinstalled windows, swapped GPU's back to my 1080ti, then back to 6800xt again. I've used DDU to fully wipe drivers in safe mode and re-installed (several driver versions). 

In several games GPU Clock will be constantly going from under 1000mhz up to say 1700mhz every few seconds. One game its real bad in is Snowrunner.. If i turn v-sync off, it goes away. 

Atop this, installing MSI Afterburner immediately crashes the pc with screens showing only green the moment its launched. PC can then not be turned back on unless bios is wiped by battery removal. My 1080ti gets better performance in Snowrunner. 

Additionally, If I install MSI Dragoncenter so I can change the LED's of my card, i get insane screen flickering everytime I launch a game and during windows boot. If I then uninstal dragoncenter, the card is permenantly "broken" and performs like garbage (had to reinstal windows to fix that one). 

I've already spoke with new egg and if I cant sort this by Monday the cards going back. 

0 Likes
Yolkkyy
Journeyman III

Re: 5700 Navi Clock frequency down clocking & fluctuating causing stuttering and poor performanc

Jump to solution

Is there any fix yet?

0 Likes
Decypher
Journeyman III

Re: 5700 Navi Clock frequency down clocking & fluctuating causing stuttering and poor performanc

Jump to solution

I also have this problem i need help and a fix, i cant keep using DDU and reinstalling and overclocking and adding new parts for nothing to work!

my first and Last AMD GPU

0 Likes
elc1247
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

So, I have noticed quite a few games that are getting some severe microstuttering. I have HW monitor running on the side to see what is going on, and I see that my GPU is continually switching between low and high power state, the clocks going from idle to max.

It looks like the software is telling the GPU "I NEED POWER!" while the AMD drivers keep saying "NO! I DONT WANT TO!".

This has been a problem that has been going on for months, and not a single fix works universally. I am getting sick and tired of AMD GPUs and their continual failures when it comes to software. First, it was continual instant crash to desktops a few months after release, now its continual microstuttering because the GPU refuses to go into high-power state and stay there.

Ive tried DDU with older drivers, ive tried DDU with the newest drivers. Ive replaced my RAM with proper AMD speced sticks. Windows is up to date. Ive tried turning off software for all of AMD's features, like software frame syncing, anti-lag, etc.

This is really making me want to completely ignore AMD GPUs and highly recommend against them going forward. Perfect timing too, because the profit margins for GPUs has gone through the roof. looks like Green Team is going to be getting my money in the next generation. I am tired of the continual problems I am getting.

Mobo: Asus TUF X570 Wifi Plus

CPU: R7 3700X

RAM: GSkill 2x8 F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC_SML running XMP confirmed stable and error free via memtest86

GPU: Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Devil

Monitor: LG 27GP850-B (main) LG 32GK650F-B (2nd) Viewsonic VX2252MH (3rd) [I have quality DP cables made by Club3D]

PSU: Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Platinum SSR-850PX (running two separate cables to the GPU)

0 Likes
rainingtacco
Challenger

Jump to solution

As long you people keep playing DX11 games with AMD gpus, you will be pretty miserable.  The newer and more CPU intensive game, or the more badly coded game[like bad trash collection, object instantiation, model complexity etc] on DX11, the more AMD GPU will suffer. It will not be fixed. I've sold my 5700 XT because of that. 

0 Likes