cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

12 Replies
Papazachos
Adept II

Nice amd! I am on 22.11.2 and not updating any time soon, are these guys even testing anything before release?

it certainly doesn't seem like it

Jaysius
Adept II

Yup, I can say that they've ignored this issue completely or have no idea how to fix this NEW BUG they've introduced.

igoorboob
Journeyman III

AMD, please pay attention to this problem, it ruins the experience of using AMD GPU

amduser7
Journeyman III

maybe it is display port. i read this often that display port make problem. I have this problem not maybe because i  use HDMI and have no display port cable. does it work for you when you use HDMI to your monitor ?. I always put my PC with the power switch to standby and  i selden boot. I have other problems with the card so i use it on my win 10 and win 11

0 Likes
not4u
Journeyman III

im on 3.22.23 driver and usually always update when they come out.  the 4.1.23 starts "normally" but when the screen flickers the 1st time, it reboots my system into windows repair, ive done this 4 times now with the same results everytime... 1st time an issue with a driver update.

0 Likes
POG
Adept II

23.4.1 are tragedy....ever since then i've been crashing games in VR...wow...wow

0 Likes
AMD_cire
Challenger

This one lucky I do not get this. I also set my PC to turn off monitor after 3 minutes. It works flawless, I press enter or move my mouse, it always wake up. I also often use SLEEP and always works normal. I use Display Port.

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
0 Likes
PatV
Adept I

The power state fix seems to get rid of the bug, but with 23.X.X, I still have a weird bug from resume state, often, Windows would try to revert the drivers and Adrenaline would flag an error without doing anything about it. I've tried both 22.X.X Adrenaline and the pro version (which is just a stable lock of the other) and everything seems stable, none of those bugs. Oh... and no more random crashes in games, I had those with 23.X.X.

I'm sticking with the pro version because I just can't stand the concept of the "Adrenaline" line at this point. You don't create a party of features when some of the basics are not even covered and for that level of stability! I've tried Win10 21h2 and Win10&11 22h2 and all the time, this 23.X.X line introduce bugs even if I'm just doing a "drivers only" installation. So yeah... gotta stick with those "pro" drivers for now.

PatV
Adept I

PRO version 23Q1 and Q1.1 are affected by that problem, **bleep** AMD.... PRO drivers...!! Guess, I'll stick with 22.X than...

Vini182
Adept II

Seriously, AMD nevermore.
Thats all

0 Likes
Vini182
Adept II

I dont remember what the driver, but the wake of sleeping mode was working.

Im waiting for a correction, HURRY AMD