cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

22.5.1 Recommended (WHQL) error 1603

The software Adrenalin 22.5.1 Recommended (WHQL) gives an error 1603 with which many Internet users, but at the same time after installation everything works, guys forumchane if anyone is faced with a similar problem, tell me the solution? or try to install 22.5.2, there is most likely no such problem... Windows 10 ltsc 21h 2 (19044.1288) This problem also manifests itself on other operating systems, I read the forum here about this error, but this did not solve the problem, I deleted the driver using DDU and utilities from amd, in safe mode, and deleted the amd folder on disk C, the c ++ library is installed. Either a jamb in the driver or some kind of update for windows 10 is needed, or it is incompatible. Also sometimes the driver falls off when I turn on the PC.Screenshot_1.jpg

1 Solution

Могу ответить тебе на русском( ну там переведешь если нужно) проверь лог ошибки по адресу C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log "instal". Но скорее всего ошибку  1603 выдаёт из-за AMD Link. его нужно установить до установки драйверов, скачав с microsoft store . 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

And by the way, here's another thing, error 1603, as I understand it, comes out if you choose a full installation, if the minimum one, then there is no error....

0 Likes

Могу ответить тебе на русском( ну там переведешь если нужно) проверь лог ошибки по адресу C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log "instal". Но скорее всего ошибку  1603 выдаёт из-за AMD Link. его нужно установить до установки драйверов, скачав с microsoft store . 

Yes most likely it is at the end of the list 2022-06-18::17:40:33::126 SummarizeInstallFailures :1780 AND Link SIX W-10-0U01-000-008-001-001-00-25 failed with error code: 1. But this is a firebrand, there is no such error in other versions, there are 2 options here: 1) either AMD Link was not before, I mean in other versions, 2) AMD Link was but, it was first in line for installation before the driver and the rest of the software.

I have windows ltsc 21h2, Eventually installed microsoft store, then amd link from it, removed the driver through the amd cleanup application, (checked for amd link before installation) and installed the driver 22.5.1 again., there was no error, thanks for the help)34.jpg

This is an English language only forum, so please make sure to use this language. You maty use Google Translate if required, thank you.