cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nonametoday
Adept III

21.9.2 (Still no CPU-Metrics) cpumetricsserver.exe / AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19

Still.. no monitoring for my Ryzen 5 5600x.
I tried clean installing this driver twice already and the cpumetricsserver.exe refuses to start and would show errors in Eventlog. When i scroll through the eventlogs i also STILL see that "AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19" couldn't start since it is "missing" (i don't use RyzenMaster, yet i think it might be related, sicne that doesn't happen on 21.8.2?).
Installing 21.8.2 once again and everything works. Come on AMD honestly.. these small things are very annoying. I just installed windows 10 on this machine like one week ago. There is no way there is any other tools interfering i hardly have anything installed other than drivers and a few games.

1 Solution
jeepmb
Adept I

I was having the same issue on 21.9.1 and 21.9.2 for my 5600X on an X570 MB. For me, the solution was to update my chipset driver to the latest version (direct from AMD web site). Then all my CPU metrics came back in fully functional.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
jeepmb
Adept I

I was having the same issue on 21.9.1 and 21.9.2 for my 5600X on an X570 MB. For me, the solution was to update my chipset driver to the latest version (direct from AMD web site). Then all my CPU metrics came back in fully functional.

0 Likes

Chipsetdrivers are up to date. I doubt that is related.

0 Likes