cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nonametoday
Adept III

21.9.1 No Monitoring Stats for Ryzen 5600x

I just installed 21.9.1 and noticed that there are no more stats for my CPU are displayed (only CPU load).

In the windows eventlog i get the message that RyzenMasterSDK was successfully installed tough each systemstart i can read there "AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19" is missing.

I never used nor installed RyzenMaster, this is a fresh system install with Chipsetdrivers + Graphicdrivers (RX580).

5 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Have you disabled any start-up tasks using Task Scheduler or used any third party tools that adjust start-up tasks or the registry? Navigate to Task Scheduler and check to see if you have the highlighted task below present and running.

Untitled.png

Not at all. The system was installed 3 days ago. With 21.8.2 the issue doesn't happen. I don't use any monitoring tools.
The only things i have installed on this machine is Steam, Libreoffice, Graphics drivers and Chipset drivers. Everything else is untouched.

0 Likes

Thanks for the post.
We are looking into this.
In the meantime, please submit a bug report using the BRT. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdbrt
0 Likes

I'm on 21.8.2 again. I sent a report from there if it is okay?
Also just in case it is needed here's a screenshot of how it looked using 21.9.1. As you see.. no temperatures or any other infos are shown.

nonametoday_0-1632131275280.png

That's fine, thanks.
0 Likes