cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

CaptYian
Adept I

21.4.1 CRASH!

so basically i updated my driver to the 21.4.1 version . i have the rx 6800 xt.
every time i try to run a game it crashes and the amd bug report notification pop up.
i encounter random black screen and i also see little black squares just randomly popping up on my monitor.
i tried installing previous drivers versions but with no success, still have the same problem.

please help asap , im in tears...

6 Replies
davidh27
Journeyman III

i have no idea if this will help but i saw a video that said to not pick one of the options like gaming, esports or standard and not change any of the settings to stop from crashing maybe try that? 

0 Likes

Not working as well, right after the installation after the reboot i can already see small black squares popping up randomly across the monitor

other options?

0 Likes

Artifacting can be a sign that your gpu is going bad.  I would check to see that it is fully seated in its slot and the power connectors are completely attached.  I'm running 21.4.1 and it works well with my RX 6900 XT.

0 Likes

check if you have d3 mobo error code?

0 Likes

No error appears from mobo..

0 Likes
davidh27
Journeyman III

i have no idea if this will help but i saw a video that said to not pick one of the options like gaming, esports or standard and not change any of the settings to stop from crashing maybe try that? 

0 Likes