cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mainakcrixallis
Adept III

19.9.2 5700XT+ Artificat+ Blackscreen + ColourfulScreen Rainbows Everywhere maybe . Not kiddin on Freesync In Game

So a fresh Install  DDU since last night . and i have run into 4-5 blackscreens . i can keep my freesync on + enhanced sync on . it wont blue-screen . but it black screens now . . I edited the post ..  

And Hw accleration works good now . no issues  in Youtube / Discord / Steam / overwolf

#2 After Edit .

I had Dota 2 in my background . and youtube running . i had Freesync and enhanced sync on .. Im on stock settings as usual .  my screen froze .  the sound started  doing DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. then this screen showed up . and i had to restart .. 

Reference 5700XT

windows 10 1903 latest build

i7 2600k

PCIE - Gen2 - Mobo Z77A-G41 . Potato 

Please have a look at the Video Down Below 

8 Replies
tiagoslb15
Adept I

Well now im with Random Black screens with 5700 XT 19.9.2 Driver instaled . They'r just random black screens for 1/2 sec and then it comes back , but is really annoying . got like 3 or 4 in 30 min or so 

0 Likes

I have updated the post. Have a look at the video 

0 Likes

Well that sounds like a kind of BSOD without any error or so. do you have any info on the registry? did the card showed any message after restart? 

0 Likes

Nope . no error code . just a screen full of Dots  and no sound either .  i had to hard reset .  maybe that was a bsod . but bsod got bsoded and that got bsoded so windows didnt knew which bsod to deal with maybe ?

0 Likes

yeah thats the thing, no error code and no registry can be anything. Did you tryed to change the cable? hdmi or dysplay port? try to enable one thing at a time and teste fopr a few hours the same situation . its the best way to check what made that happen. 

0 Likes

._. 19.7.5 and none of these happend.  I highlighted as driver issue. Not my issue 

0 Likes
bugzbunny
Adept III

You sticking to 19.7.5, if not, have tried looking if it's BSOD with bluescreenviewer ? And send the mini-dump to AMD? Strange, 9.9.2 appears to fix a lot problems for me with 5700

0 Likes

so far another DDU . and i am stable for 24hours .. i will definatley repost if i get that thingy again 

0 Likes