Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

koszalek
Adept III

Re: 19.8.1 Atikmdag.sys bluescreen 5700 xt

Jump to solution
can you ensure that the new drivers are fully functional?
0 Likes
deptec
Adept II

Jump to solution

What issue are u talking about?

0 Likes
koszalek
Adept III

Jump to solution

hahaha good deptec

0 Likes
rainfire
Adept I

Jump to solution

I installed 19.9.2. So far so good, but it's been less than 24 hours.It's looking good though, for the RX 5700 XT Anniversary Edition When it rains it pours, AMD also gave me 1.0.03 ABBA AGESA BIOS. 4 out of 8 cores are hitting MAX BOOST on standard (non-OC) settings. Another plus. I believe this is the first signs of the initial release drivers becoming great! Thanks to AMD. I remember when I bought their first AMD FX-51 over 15 years ago when 64-bit was released to the masses. Wow - they've done it again. Subsequently bought the FX-53, FX-55 and FX-57 and ran all four of those domains during that time P.S. Shouts out to Gigabyte as well for holding everyone's hand during this release. They also gave me a new version of RGB fusion which fixed an issue. The sky is the limit! RAINFIRE

0 Likes
deptec
Adept II

Jump to solution

Where do u get that amd bios?

0 Likes
rainfire
Adept I

Jump to solution

for me . . . Gigabyte.com

0 Likes
forkwny
Adept II

Jump to solution

Been testing 19.9.2 (AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile) with HW acceleration enabled in my browser for about 24 hrs now. So far so good...sites that would have typically triggered BSoD's (youtube, facebook, etc.) under 19.8.x and 19.9.1 have not done so.

0 Likes
phlogios
Adept II

Jump to solution

I tried a clean install of driver 19.9.2 and it did not resolve my issue. I am still experiencing BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) when launching games (ArmA 3, PUBG).
I also tried installing the latest x570 chipset drivers from AMD and it didn't help.
What else can I do?

0 Likes
deptec
Adept II

Jump to solution

Have u tried updating u bios? And others drivers, like the sound driver for u mobo, i Saw in another post about the sound driver not going together with the gpu or something like that, that could mess things up

phlogios
Adept II

Jump to solution

BIOS is latest but I will see if there is a newer audio driver. I got a BSOD during Windows update now.

0 Likes