cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

diohas
Adept III

Re: 19.11.1 stil not fixed radeon vii extreme slow restart and shutdown, 7 mounths im wait!

omg, stop pls, im try all variants, you can read it in link of my thread. first link not my thread

0 Likes
qwixt
Forerunner

Re: 19.11.1 stil not fixed radeon vii extreme slow restart and shutdown, 7 mounths im wait!

I know you are trying to be smart. You don't think issue exists because it works on your PC. You really shouldn't be on any technical forum if you don't understand all the pc permutations. I mean you didn't even grasp or register that it was installed in two different PCs, one of which had a new OS install. So that says you probably want to refrain from "helping" on technical forums.

xlox
Miniboss

so what, you are 3/4 funny geniuses ? wow, and I noticed that one have already have be reported as a troll

i just read the post and it's just stupid , maybe you should read what people answer you

0 Likes
xlox
Miniboss

maybe you should give your pc to someone that can analyse your "problem" because if the problem is you , then you will certainly never find the answer lol

0 Likes
qwixt
Forerunner

/facepalm

The issue started with the 19.5.1 drivers, and has continued ever since. Like diohas says, just stop if you don't have the rudimentary ability to even understand that.

qwixt
Forerunner

Now you're just trolling.

xlox
Miniboss

I think realisticly and statistically , taking the fact that you changed hardware , that the problem is not the gpu driver , that 99% sure ... you should not ask for help if you don't read or are not able to understand because it's too technical for you , ask for a friend to help you maybe , but clearly flooding forum with you whinning is clearly not helping you and anyone ..

0 Likes
xlox
Miniboss

again, read what people tells you, or stop trolling

0 Likes
qwixt
Forerunner

Only common point between the two is the GPU and the driver, so like I mentioned, it's either a combination of those or one of those.

If you go to the linked thread, and utilize some basic reading skills, you will come across this, "So it's either an issue with my specific GPU or more likely, AMD messed up something with VIIs in the 19.5.x." which I wrote back in May.

The only thing you have brought up is that it works for you, and have done nothing to refute the quote from May. Furthermore, you are providing zero logic or help on the issue because you keep insisting the issue can't exist because it works fine for you.

I suggest you heed your own advice.

qwixt
Forerunner

Again, take your own advice. Maybe even read what you wrote "you say 19.5.1 with 1809 , nothing is up to date here".

You don't even understand the concept of when an issue starts and continues. Just look at the date of the one thread, when the issue started in April/May, the latest versions were 19.5.1 and 1809. Either way, there's no point in talking to someone that comprehend time.