cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rogacz88
Journeyman III

Hello

I have a trouble with driver instalation. Last saturday i bought new laptop - Acer Nitro5 with Ryzen and Radeon 560x. On clean windows when i try install driver i get error 1603. Unfortunatelly i do all steps from guide: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-kb1603 and still no effect.

Message from installer:

"

Sterownik ekranu AMD

Stan końcowy:Niepowodzenie
Wersja elementu:25.20.15002.58
Rozmiar:90 MB

Does anyone know how to install this driver?

0 Likes
9 Replies
shadow07
Adept III

do a clean uninstall with DDU then install new Driver of your choice, make sure you disable network connection/Adapter prior to uninstall/reinstall...…….

AMD does not have Mobility drivers for these processors/graphics. They are OEM only...meaning the driver updates are available from the laptop manufacturer only.

Also check for any bios update:

Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

But i dont need drivers for Vega, i know AMD sell product without any support

I need a driver for Radeon.

shadow07​ I do that, no result. For me that looks AMD dont have yet support for windows 10 1809

0 Likes

There is but one driver. It supports the Ryzen APU and the discrete graphics. Get the driver from Acer. Also the bios updates.

Product support

Laptop graphics update...How to

Bios update few days ago, but Windows install never drivers for 560x and Vega, but for 560x is older than i can download, so still how to install driver without bug?

0 Likes

Because the drivers on the AMD site are for ​desktop graphics...not Mobility (laptop) graphics cards. You have to use what the manufacturer supplies.

theacclaimed
Miniboss

You need to download the drivers from Acer's website. Here is the link to the drivers for the Nitro 5 (Ryzen based) on the Acer support page for US. Product support 

You check for the Polish one but as with any laptop, the correct drivers are found the manufacturer's website; in the case Acer.

0 Likes
rogacz88
Journeyman III

I dont know AMD dont give support for laptops. Nvidia dont do that mistakes, its stupid.

I find that: Microsoft Update Catalog When i download never version than i have i cant install they so probably i must wait for update...

0 Likes

AMD ​does​ have updates for laptops. Just not the customized graphics some manufacturers use on their laptops. All AMD drivers are generic.

0 Likes