Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yousuffassal
Journeyman III

0x887A0006

2020-03-19 (2).png On Apex Legends...

This message is trolling me every time. It happens randomly without ANY REASON I tried every single driver and has ever released to my GPU. It's Radeon 530(TM) on a Dell Inspiron 15570. I contacted EA help and more than 10 times but it seems they are bots only know "why did you contact us?", "Oh... I'm so sorry your problem is really annoying" and never really solved it

4 Replies
Yuvaraj1025
Journeyman III

@yousuffassal wrote:

2020-03-19 (2).png On Apex Legends...

This message is trolling me every time. It happens randomly without ANY REASON I tried every single driver and has ever released to my GPU. It's Radeon 530(TM) on a Dell Inspiron 15570. I contacted EA help and more than 10 times but it seems they are bots only know "why did you contact us?", "Oh... I'm so sorry your problem is really annoying" and never really solved it

I too have the same problem.Have you guys have a fix?

0 Likes

I also have the same laptop with same driver

0 Likes

Okay deleted my original reply since I see now it is a EA issue. I thought it was just one person but seems to be other Users with the same problem.

0 Likes

EAs support is pretty bad under the best of times. I had heard but don't know if it is true a while back that they had even suspended the online support during covid lockdowns. I had seen in the news that India is in a big lock down again. So maybe that has something to do with. 

I would ask your laptop makers support department too as it cant hurt. 

You might try entering fix origin or EA or that game's title in youtube. There are a lot of fixes that people have videos on. Even if it is not the same game if the issue is in an Origin made folder doing the same for your game may work. 

0 Likes