cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ssk
Journeyman III

проблема с дискретным видео на ноутбуке hp pavilion 15-p214ur

Здравствуйте дорогие форумчане. На ноутбуке hp pavilion 15-p214ur c процессором AMD A10-5745M APU наблюдается проблема с поддержкой драйвера дискретной видеокарты r7 260м, а именно: тест Furmark определяет её не как GPU, а как Open GL, и показывает всего 7 фпс... Aida определяет её как 3D акселлератор, CPU-Z также находит карту, в диспетчере устройств устройство также обнаруживается, те драйвера устанавливаются корректно. Настройки электропитания выставлены на макс производительность, это же правильно? В переключении графики также нет этой карты (как и в панели инструментов каталиста). Может так и должно быть и она автоматически включается при графической нагрузке? Либо объединяет две карты в одну, и отображает общую встроенную HD8610G? Драйвер установил с этого сайта, с помощью автоматического определения отсутствующих драйверов, также ставил свежий драйвер с сайта производителя ноутбука. В плане определения в системе дискретки было еще хуже... значит логично предположить, что автоматически были установлены самые подходящие дрова. Кто знает, подскажите пожалуйста какую поддерживаемую версию драйвера надо поставить для операционной системы Windows 10 64 bit если дело все же в них. Думаю не у меня одного такая проблема с дискретным видео возникла. Может быть это вообще проблема не программная, а аппаратная(карта сдохла), а я драйвер подходящий ищу, время убиваю...Спасибо заранее всем за помощь!

0 Likes
7 Replies
locodicegr
Miniboss

0 Likes

Hello dear friends. On the laptop hp pavilion 15-p214ur C processor AMD A10-5745M APU there is a problem with the support of discrete graphics driver r7 m260, namely: Furmark test determines it not as a GPU, but as an Open GL, and shows only 7 fps... Aida defines it as a 3D accelerator, CPU-Z also finds the map, in device Manager the device is also detected, those drivers are installed correctly. The power settings are set to max performance, is that correct? There is also no this map in graphics switching (as in the catalyst toolbar). Maybe it should be so and it automatically turns on when the graphics load? Or combines two cards into one, and displays the total built-in HD8610G? The driver installed from this site, by automatically identifying missing drivers, also put the latest driver from the laptop manufacturer's site. In terms of definition in the system of the sample was even worse... so it is logical to assume that the most suitable wood was automatically installed. Who knows, please tell me what supported version of the driver should be put for the operating system Windows 10 64 bit if it's still in them. I think I'm not the only one with such a problem with discrete video. Maybe it's a General problem not software but a hardware(card dead), and I'm looking for a suitable driver, killing time...Thank you all in advance for the help!

0 Likes

This is the latest graphics driver for your laptop > Legacy  Take your pick. Laptop graphics update...How to

Clean install it > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

Hi. On the first link, both distributions to put? (This is the latest graphics driver for your laptop > Legacy)

On the second installation error (Laptop graphics update...How to )

I try to install both files on the first option. The rest of the way until they touch. I understand correctly that these are different solutions to the problem and which of them should help?

Set the catalyst and crimson. In crimson, r7 is listed as connected, hd basic, but r7 does not see any aida (only as an opensl device), no furmark, no cpu-z... is that normal or did you have to install one of these?Set the catalyst and crimson. In crimson, r7 is listed as connected, hd basic, but r7 does not see any aida (only as an opensl device), no furmark, no cpu-z... is that normal or did you have to install one of these?

0 Likes

No...you only install one driver...as stated: Laptop graphics update...How to

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's..

0 Likes

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

As a courtesy to our valued supporters we are providing a final Beta driver together with the release of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition. The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta driver includes the redesigned user interface as well as some enhanced features. More information can be found in the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.​1 for Non GCN Products Release Notes. This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes.

Install Crimson. the driver is installed, the discrete card is connected. The device Manager also displays a map, but in the furmark test still the fps 7-8... the cpu-z card determines aida shows only the gpgpu partition as OpenCL devices.

Tried also to install the graphics driver on r7 m260, offered to download adrenaline, but when you run the installation there was an error that my installed graphics hardware is not supported, although the description was both my cards (hd and r), strange...

Win10 users should have already prevented Windows from automatically installing graphics drivers using one of these methods....Windows 10 Forums

why is it recommended to download the file if you can just manually change 0 to 1?

I read on the forums that many advise to install the driver only from the website of the laptop manufacturer. Is it working and is it worth installing?

0 Likes
ssk
Journeyman III

Installed the driver from the hp website. Graphics like began to switch, also helped clean installation. Thank you so much.

0 Likes