cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

сосок
Journeyman III

Не знаю что делать при установке новых драйверов на видеокарту R9 270 не запускаеца виндовс а на старых дровах с коробки все роботает вот моя система Тип ЦП 2x QuadCore AMD Opteron 8354, 2200 MHz (11 x 200) Системная плата Tyan S3992 Thunder h2000M (1

при установки новых видеодрайверов не  загружаеца виндовс весит на загрузке ! ставлю старые драйвера все работает что делать помогите пожаилуста !!! вот моя система Тип ЦП 2x QuadCore AMD Opteron 8354, 2200 MHz (11 x 200) Системная плата Tyan S3992 Thunder h2000M (1 PCI, 2 PCI-E x16, 3 PCI-X, 16 DDR2 DIMM, Video, 3 LAN) Чипсет системной платы ServerWorks BCM5785 + BCM5780, AMD K10 система виндовс 7!

0 Likes
4 Replies

This is a  English language forum. Please translate your post > https://www.translate.com/  < and include the required information > https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

0 Likes

Please when you reply, Reply in English since this is a English only Forum as per previous comment.

You have a very expensive Server motherboard, but very old. The last BIOS update was from 2009. TYAN® Computer - Motherboards S3992-E S3992G3NR-E - Downloads .

Plus when Chrome translated your question, it was very difficult to understand due to a poor translation.

I couldn't find any drivers for AMD Embedded ES1000 Integrated Graphics. All the ones I found was for Windows XP or Vista or Windows 2008.

The last ES1000 is from 2010 and is compatible with Windows 2000. TYAN® Computer - Motherboards S3992-E S3992G3NR-E - Downloads 

Tylan has made this motherboard EOL - End of Line. Obsolete therefore there won't be any more Driver or BIOS updates.

You have TWO OPTIONS:

1) Contact and open a AMD Support Ticket and they will assign you an Embedded AMD Expert to help you from here: Online Service Request | AMD 

2) Post your question at AMD Server Forum and see if anyone there can help you from here: AMD Server Gurus 

Good Luck.

NOTE: When you reply please mention Windows or Linux OS you have installed.

EDIT: Sorry I misread your post. You are trying to get a R9 270 GPU card to work on your Motherboard. Is that right?

First: Here is the latest drivers all the way to Windows XP : AMD Radeon™ R9 270 Drivers & Support | AMD 

Second: It is possible that the R9 Driver may not be compatible with your motherboard. Just taking a guess since you have a ATI ES1000 Driver installed. Best to post your question at AMD Server Gurus or open a AMD Support Ticket.

0 Likes
сосок
Journeyman III

thanks for the answer! Windows 7 and I can not install the latest drivers for the amd r9 270 video card on the amd Tyan S3992 Thunder h2000M motherboard! but the old drivers of 2013 are functional! how do i update the driver? for the system to work normally

0 Likes

Новые драйверы лучше протестированы для ОС Windows 10 - обновляйся.

New drivers better with Windows 10, just do upgrade.

0 Likes