cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wzddl
Newcomer

关于AMD显卡驱动会导致CorelDraw创建/拷贝对象时延迟卡顿的问题至今为何一直不进行解决?

If your computer does not support simplified Chinese, you can not see the following text.

如果AMD看不到简体中文的反馈,说明AMD不重视中国用户...

------------// title over

AMD显卡驱动 导致CorelDraw复制或者创建对象会卡顿 延迟的现象现在一直困扰着我

我曾多次联系AMD-CN中国地区代理尝试解决...

然而 对方给予我的是: 已经反馈给 AMD 官方 ( 指的是美国地区总部 ) ,然而官方并没有解决方案..

几个月过去了...

至少在AMD驱动的note里面提及一下?

是不是全球所有使用CorelDraw做设计的设计师在AMD眼里都是垃圾?

是不是 逼我们换NVIDIA的显卡?

furying...

0 Likes
4 Replies

MPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

This question is Not Answered.

ray_m

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.​ <--------------  Important

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Chrome Browser translated your Post very badly. difficult to follow. But are you saying that :

First: You are having problems with Simplified Chinese translation in your AMD Drivers?

Second: That you are having problems with CorelDraw Copy or create objects functions?

Please post the required computer information as posted above in the Blue Link at the bottom and translate your Post into English.

0 Likes

CorelDRAW there is a delay problem in creating objects or replicating objects.

CorelDraw X7, X8,2017,2018, I have been tested.

I'm using the windows10 x64 version, and the problem with the latest version 1804 is still there.

I am preparing to contact the official engineer of Corel company to give feedback to this bug.

----

On behalf of all CorelDRAW users, I thank you, especially Chinese users.

0 Likes

I would open a support ticket for this issue. Email Form      Note if you are using a Windows version 1803 you say you are using 1804, not familiar with that, but the AMD drivers do not support, beta versions of Windows. Does not mean they won't work just means they don't support it.

0 Likes

This previous Thread here at AMD Forum seems to be similar to your situation: https://community.amd.com/message/2846080#comment-2846080?q=CorelDraw