Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

miseryyyy
Adept I

Wraith Spire Cooler RGB software?

Jump to solution

I can make it rainbow with asus aura but if I want to manually set it to a color it goes pink and no other color. looking for rgb software for this cooler, anyone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
miseryyyy
Adept I

Re: Wraith Spire Cooler RGB software?

Jump to solution

So I think it was CAM software that was messing it up. I can now control the rgb on it through asus aura software. Also I have it plugged into the top RGB header which apparently the top one is RGB 2 ( I assumed it was 1 earlier) but everythjng is synced and working.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution
0 Likes
miseryyyy
Adept I

Jump to solution

so I have the wraith spire cooler, and that gives me wraith max cooler software. when I click on it, it says plug in your CM product and no other options!

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

You need to connect the Wraith Spire LED wire to the header on your Motherboard.

0 Likes
miseryyyy
Adept I

Jump to solution

It is and the rgb works but is stuck in rainbow. Is there and specific hardware to say ...set a static color on the ring of my choosing or is it just rgb rainbow all the time?

0 Likes
miseryyyy
Adept I

Jump to solution

So I think it was CAM software that was messing it up. I can now control the rgb on it through asus aura software. Also I have it plugged into the top RGB header which apparently the top one is RGB 2 ( I assumed it was 1 earlier) but everythjng is synced and working.

View solution in original post

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.