Miniboss

Re: Why are you part of the AMD Red Team? - WEEK 3

LOL @ the gif

Automatic win!

nightfire
Adept II

redteam_nightfire.gif

Do I also have to tweet it again this week if I tweeted last week?

dontkilljim
Adept II

AMD-red-white-logo.pngGood luck to everyone that enters!!

cyberseal82
Adept I

Good luck to you as well!

akariko
Adept III

IRON+GIANT.png

Why I'm part of the Red Team.

AMD is a company with a rich history and unique vision.

During AMD's pursuit of technological advancement, more than once AMD completely changed the playing field; with highlights such as AMD64 architecture or creating the first dual-core processor. More recently one can think of Mantle and releasing the first HBM GPU.

But being tech-savy isn't nearly enough to get me to join a community, it'd just have me purchase AMD products.

Yet more than technological advancement alone, AMD strives for technology to be attainable and inclusive, resulting in marvels such as OpenGL and Freesync.

And now we're talking 'bout the honey that made this little bee join the hive! A tech giant envisioning and shaping the future, all the while actively making the spoils of its labor available to all... That's one of a kind and made me think of recreating this picture of the Iron Giant .

Lastly, not only AMD is to be praised but the community as well. The Red Team is a kind and passionate community, diverse yet inclusive, sharing and helpful, but not unimportant: the Red Team is downright fun to be part of! Come see for yourself in Twitch chat or Teamspeak

reone
Adept I

#AMDRedTeam

AMDRedTeam.png

staticfx
Elite

20160526_154720262_iOS.png

mtcos
Adept II

DSC_0155.jpg

I am interested in Polaris, zen and gpu open source. Because I am on Linux and tha's the future.

Thanks to AMD for innovative processors made over the years and for the next years to come.

dudeobvi
Adept III

amdwhy.jpg
Why I am on team #AMDRedTeam is because AMD always has the best price to performance.

swaccelerated
Challenger

lol intel nvidia is a bag of sand,  love it