cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

abhishek_myth
Adept III

What is ZEN expectations ?

So Zen almost around the corner i.e. 2016 , what are you expecting from it. Performance or power efficiency or some balance between these too. How many cores it has to have to be optimum and how it should perform. Do you want smaller form factor chips. With no recent major FX  improvement, don't you thin it needs to out best itself. So share you though on this.sam.tehranierin.maiorinoRed TeamGaming​ !

12 Replies
sam-amd
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: What is ZEN expectations ?

Great questions! As you can imagine, we can not share any information regarding undisclosed products. When time is right, we'll make sure to inform everyone through our social channels and our website.

1337cammy
Adept III

AMD_Zen_Features-pcgh.png

amd_fad_2015_3_year_game_plan_slide.jpg

AMD_Zen_IPC-pcgh.png

I guess nothing more to say.

Source.

Alot of stuff is pure specualition yet so don't trust any information you read but get a picture of a better performing CPU in general compared to older CPUs like Piledriver right now.

abhishek_myth
Adept III

May be after sometime !

0 Likes
abhishek_myth
Adept III

Looks good and Bright for RED TEAM !

0 Likes
warpfact0r10
Forerunner

I expect some blue-hued fans to be singing the blues once their "bottleneck" argument disappears.

abhishek_myth
Adept III

That will be good !

0 Likes
adr_tech
Miniboss

I really hope to have a replacement for the now aging FX line. Hopefully Zen will bring AMD up to where it was before

abhishek_myth
Adept III

Ya so they will join RED Army !

0 Likes
syfy88man1
Adept I

Yes same here on the bringing the Red Team back up to where it once was when the True 4 core cpu came out back in the early 90's when the intel Duo Core was out. Plus the FX cpu was an good cpu but it time to retire that cpu and make an new one that will give the i7 cores an run for it money, then everyone will switch to the Red Team since they will see that high price intel is not all that grand for power and performance for everyday task on an desktop.