cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Yaright
Adept II

Re: What are the rumors regarding a drop this Thursday or Friday?

I have watch that and other streams, but have yet to capture the elusive card I seek.

0 Likes
oOoKIREToOo
Journeyman III

I had one in my cart 4 times on wednesday and everytime i got to the payment screen id input my info and it would not go through kept kicking me back to the main product page. It was giving me anxiety LOL.

preuszy
Adept I

was this drop on wednesday also in the germany amd shop`? i get notification from a forum where a bot watch stock at amd but last notification was from friday last week. cant see that there was a drop at wednesday in germany in the past posts of the forum 😞

0 Likes
preuszy
Adept I

was this drop on wednesday also in the germany amd shop`? i get notification from a forum where a bot watch stock at amd but last notification was from friday last week. cant see that there was a drop at wednesday in germany in the past posts of the forum 😞

0 Likes
BadEnuff
Adept I

I had one in cart twice 2 weeks ago! Wednesday I got to check out and the Captcha was freaking out! I would complete it, green check would show then I  go to pay and it says I need to complete Captcha! Stuck in a loop. then card was stuck in my cart for like 6 hours just sitting there laughing at me!😡

0 Likes
Yaright
Adept II

Well it is another week. When will AMD drop, it is any ones guess.

Lets just hope for one at all.

AMD we are listening.

0 Likes
Yaright
Adept II

Well AMD it has been over a week since the last drop.

Will today be the day you drop sufficient quantities of cards to get them in the hands of those that really want them to use not resell.

AMD we are still listening, maybe unmute your mic. 

tdkite
Adept I

They should make a signup request to be in line to get at least one, the bots get them before a human can even notice inventory dropped without getting banned for refreshing the page too much. or you add it to your cart and complete the captcha but get an error about you need to complete the captcha 😠 

did they make GPU drop today? i did only see CPU's

0 Likes
preuszy
Adept I

i got notification from a crawler that they are stocked today. cant see anything. sometimes the 6900xt was available but no chance to put in basket. now the site is down. i think the build some **bleep** with the drop today because the website completly behaved strange during drop

0 Likes