cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

gaborbartal
Journeyman III

Re: Very disappointed in the new Crimson software.

Jump to solution

The world is full of opinions and experiences. Get it?

This is a new product that just came out a few days ago, lots of people are wondering if it's worth downloading at all - running into a thread like this would surely put them off, if it appears to be the general case (with only comments that support the OP's viewpoint). Get it?

Your comment is of no merit in helping the OP. Get it?

Hmm I am still short of 4 question marks to match you, but I give up.

theprist
Adept III

Jump to solution

Hello my fellow friends i don't see the nonsense  in trowing so much bad reviews in this Driver Crimson when this is mature ,when i had a increase of 40% in my FPS and i have a sapphire oc R9 290X  x 2  which i think is craise, i think this is going to be best of the beginning of what AMD can do and that's a Fact green team is going to be asking 4 mercie , , Lol!!! give them some time the will fix any bug that it has !! intel next time my !!!  RED TEAM FAMILY   !!!  GAME ON  !!! 

shaneherald
Adept III

Jump to solution

I know not every pc is going to be ideal for running Radeon Software Crimson .....And I know people are going to have troubles....if you refer to my post above in this comment section you will see the ideal way to install this new Software...if you do not remove the old drivers first some weird things could happen... I do not know anyone that has removed old drivers in this way and had a problem with Crimson...yes there is some things to work out.. not all pc's are the same... users will find bugs a little quarks because we are sitting here using our pc's in a totally different manner with totally different programs and hardware than the dev's of this program are running   ....I find that 90% of the time most issue are caused by the user not knowing the proper ways to do things on there pc's ..... I have seen some strange stuff people try to do ...lol....but coming into a RED TEAM forum and trash talking is way outa line....your not going to get any help by acting like that dickhyper@gmail.com​...... and then your surprised when some one here says something about it.....I find that to be just hilarious ....lol.....issues or problems you may have are always better handled with a little sugar on top.....lmao....

radbanshee
Adept I

Jump to solution

Update to my original post.

I have the problems all solved now.

After doing another clean install of windows and reinstalling all my software it seems the problems were a corrupt file in the original downloaded file from the AMD site.

Also i blame part on Windows for not letting me use the System Image i made for my computer to reinstall windows.

After all is said and done after fighting these issues for days i now have everything back to normal. I now have Crimson up and going and this time i used the link from a email i received directly from AMD.

This issue is not from a "noob" mistake. I have been building custom rigs and repairing computers for years.

My custom PC

12247745_1002424156444427_2993916876882736375_o (2).jpg

12295483_1007146075972235_3256566567897309765_n.jpg

filinux
Adept II

Jump to solution

Its OK Noobie we all make mistakes now and then   

Now that Im done kidding around I have to say that is a BEAUTIFUL setup!!  Im off to the rig showcase to hopefully learn a bit more about it. 

Glad that you resolved the issues that kept you from using this work of art. 

radbanshee
Adept I

Jump to solution

Well Crimson crapped out again.

Was wanting to do some Eyefinity Racing today and when i click on  AMD Radeon settings the loading circle pops up for a second then nothing happens.

I am getting frustrated so if anyone has a solution other than system restore (tried it) please let me know.

0 Likes