cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Re: Updating my definitive guide to configuring the Ryzen 3900X/3950X and all other 3000 Series CPUs

You have to remember that I was looking at articles about the 7nm node from TSMC before the 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs were released and I remember that piece of info being in a number of articles.

The thing is that so much time has now gone by that when I try to find those articles again they are buried and I just cannot find them again with the search terms.

They are still there, but I really cannot be bothered going through hundreds of pages of search results..

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Updating my definitive guide to configuring the Ryzen 3900X/3950X and all other 3000 Series CPUs

No worries, we already cleared this up in PMs 'member? Post's just been locked in moderation for that long.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

I've actually just been using the CCX settings built into the 3103 UEFI for my ASUS Crosshair VII WIFI.  No need to set anything in Ryzen master.  Memory timings, and per CCX clock speeds are set in UEFI along with a 1.3 voltage.  Results for my R9 3900X are below.

Cinebench.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Thanks for the guide nec_v20.
I have one question about 3900x series.

Should i turn off Simultaneous Multithreading or should i only do that for 3950x? 
Im mostly using my rig for gaming. 

0 Kudos