cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

kishi4720
Journeyman III

updates problem for Radeon HD 7730M

Please help me for update AMD RadeonHD 7730M ...urgently because i couldn't able to play "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" it shows that i have to update first my graphic adapters......

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you downloaded the last drivers through the AMD drivers website for your gpu?
Check here for the drivers for you gpu: Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.2 Release Notes

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

RadeonHD7730M shouldnt use the latest driver - go to your OEMs webpage and install the provided driver

ps - you can try 16.9.2 NON-GCN-Crimsion-Test-Driver

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
Emmacole
Journeyman III

To update your AMD Radeon HD 7730M graphics drivers, follow these steps:

1. Identify Your Graphics Card Model: Confirm that you have an AMD Radeon HD 7730M graphics card. You can do this by right-clicking on the Windows Start menu, selecting "Device Manager," and then expanding the "Display adapters" category to see the exact model of your graphics card.

2. Download Drivers from AMD: Visit the AMD website's driver download section: AMD Drivers & Support. Enter your graphics card details and download the latest drivers available for your operating system.

3. Install the Drivers: Once the download is complete, run the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updated drivers. During the installation, you may be prompted to choose between a clean installation (recommended) or an express installation. Select the appropriate option.

4. Restart Your Computer: After the installation is complete, restart your computer to apply the changes.

5. Verify Installation: After restarting your computer, right-click on the Windows Start menu, select "Device Manager," and expand the "Display adapters" category to confirm that the AMD Radeon HD 7730M is listed and that the driver version is updated.

6. Test the Game: Once the drivers are updated, launch "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" and see if the issue persists. You should now be able to play the game without encountering the message prompting you to update your graphics adapters.

0 Likes