cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

tergen
Journeyman III

Ubisoft login issues

So i got 2 issues really but the most current one is i got the email to add The Division 2 to my account finally. No problem, go to amdrewards log in, go to my rewards and click on the box. Up pops the ubisoft login. Ok easy so far. Put my login email and password in. Nope, wrong password, what? Go to ubisoft's site, log in, same password works. For the giggles, change password and try again, still wrong password. Well thanks AMD, thanks for teasing me like this. Anyone else get this issue where you can not redeem?

2ndary note, i have 2 keys apparently for The Division 2 and would like to give one away if possible. But thats a different problem.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Hey there, we've seen one other report of this issue so far and trying another browser seemed to work for them! Please let me know if that works for you as well.

tergen
Journeyman III

Oh my god, i can't believe i didn't try that first before coming her to cry and whine. >.> Yes that did work, maybe they dont like chrome? I mean i did disable my AV first and try but not that. Doh! And i did look for this issue before posting but thanks so much!

So glad to hear it! You're very welcome.  

0 Likes

what browser was used:? i tried chrome and edge... going to download firefox now.... thanks in advance

IF YOU GET A LOG IN ERROR. USE FIRE FOX JUST WORKED FOR ME THANKSSSS 

0 Likes
alazarusenvy
Journeyman III

Had the same issue using Brave...tried on firefox and worked perfectly.

0 Likes