cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted

Two PC Streaming

Jump to solution

Hello there! I wanted to reach out to the community and see what kind of ideas may float around about a two PC streaming setup.

I've got two 1700x based machines. One is my gaming rig and the other has OBS installed. I'm using an Elgato to be able to capture the gaming rig.

Any ideas of how to setup the streaming rig so I get to pull all audio from the gaming machine AND be able to use my headset/mic for gaming? The problem I run into is that Windows doesn't have the ability to output audio to multiple places. I'm not concerned if I need to get additional hardware. I'd just like to have a high quality stream without effecting my gaming rig.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: Two PC Streaming

Jump to solution

Hiya staggeredsix​! If  you want to try the software route, I've used vb-audio.com/Cable/ ($5 donationware) in combination with Voicemeter (same folks). This allows you to set up multiple tracks/channels and you can specifically set the output from within the Elgato software. I also found this: Twitch | Broadcasting with Two Computers  which sounds like a possible solution.

Also, I know derrickgott007​ streamed with 2 PC's at one point (even recently when he was doing his ASRock live build a few weeks ago) - he may have some great pointers as well!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

there Should actually be a way to set it up thru your capture software. or you can hook your audio into the streaming pc. and set it up like that. otherwise you might want to get an external DAC and set every thing up thru that. what capture card a re you using

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Jump to solution

Hiya staggeredsix​! If  you want to try the software route, I've used vb-audio.com/Cable/ ($5 donationware) in combination with Voicemeter (same folks). This allows you to set up multiple tracks/channels and you can specifically set the output from within the Elgato software. I also found this: Twitch | Broadcasting with Two Computers  which sounds like a possible solution.

Also, I know derrickgott007​ streamed with 2 PC's at one point (even recently when he was doing his ASRock live build a few weeks ago) - he may have some great pointers as well!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Aye! Thanks folks! I've dug up my old Astro Mixamp pro and I think it will do the trick! I'll reach back out!

0 Kudos