Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Twitch Red Team

Jump to solution

How do I apply to join the Red Team on Twitch?

I started streaming just about a month ago with CSGO and WoW and I built up over 700 followers.  Proud AMD Build for the stream machine 8320 FX and Radeon 7870 GHZ edition. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Twitch Red Team

Jump to solution

Currently our AMD Twitch streams are hosted by either members of AMD's Community Team or those in Red Team Plus. Right now we are finalizing our streaming schedule and will update the Red Team space when we have the results!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Currently our AMD Twitch streams are hosted by either members of AMD's Community Team or those in Red Team Plus. Right now we are finalizing our streaming schedule and will update the Red Team space when we have the results!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Is there any specific way to join Amd red team plus? Or a way to join the community team. I mean Im registered on the website but seems like a lot of guides and not alot of details.

i am also interested in streaming for you guys.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi duorancell

You are already a member of the Red Team Community since you’ve successfully signed up for this forum . About Red Team Plus, there aren't any specific ways to join the team; in fact check out this video to learn more about RTP. I hope you'll find it helpful

Sam T.
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Jump to solution

Hi! Sam,

It was mentioned by others in the forum pages here that we as members would like to have/see more AMD stuff available to purchase on the AMD online store.

At the bottom of the above photo, there is a person wearing an AMD Red Team Plus tee shirt (Red in color). I would like to see that shirt available for purchase.

I think most of the community members here would agree with me in saying that, that is the kind of shirt they would be proud to wear.

I also think that a red polo shirt with the AMD logo and red team logo's on the sleeve's would look great to wear, if made available for purchase on the online store.

I hope you find this kind of a detailed response helpful.

And I will see you in the forums!  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Tomorrow I have a meeting set up with the team to see if it is possible to get some Red Team items up on the shop! Hopefully after the meeting I will have a better idea on the timeline for when we could have some items go live. 

The shirt you see in the video is reserved for the members of Red Team Plus, but if all goes well tomorrow, we can work on getting a cool design in the store.

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Jump to solution

Thank you Erin!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Would be awesome if we were able to buy an AMD Swag Box from the shop as well.

Also, can we get an update to this? - Join the AMD Red Team - Support Campaign | Twibbon

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

Looking forward to more stream and some global giveaway atleast.

0 Kudos