Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Thank You to DOWNL1NK!!!

Jump to solution

I would like to thank downl1nk for hosting an awesome Giveaway on twitch today, great job sir!!! It was fun and entertaining.

Happy Holidays downl1nk and have a great vacation!!! May your stocking be stuffed with many bags of milk!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff
Staff

Re: Thank You to DOWNL1NK!!!

Jump to solution

Thank you feverstriker, you've been exceptionally loyal on the Twitch channel for a long time and it is you that deserves the thanks, because I couldn't do what I do for all of the awesome fans such as yourself.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Staff
Staff

Jump to solution

Thank you feverstriker, you've been exceptionally loyal on the Twitch channel for a long time and it is you that deserves the thanks, because I couldn't do what I do for all of the awesome fans such as yourself.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you sir, I try to watch your twitch show as often as I can. Unfortunately I miss more than I see, you are very entertaining and I have picked up a lot of tips from your show so thank you for what you do.

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

Yeah, that was fun to watch.  I had no idea what was going on, but I could tell that your reflexes are faster than mine will ever be!

You were owning those dudes in Battlefront.

0 Kudos