cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

zealotki11er
Miniboss

Star Wars Battlefront Beta NO CFX?

I have 2 x 290X running latest drivers 15.9.1 and second card in completely off for this game. I though there was CFX support. Never had this problem other then for games that had CFX disable by drivers intentionally because it was broken aka Far Cry 4.

0 Likes
6 Replies
thefuzz1542
Challenger

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta NO CFX?

Exact same issue and I checked it out. They said as of right now there is no CFX or SLI support.  HOWEVER when you go into crossfire settings, turn on the option to force it (under option to enable Crossfire) and this should get you going. I'm running the exact same cards as you and this is the performance I got with everything set at Ultra. Star Wars GamePlay | Ultra Settings | HD 60FPS - YouTube

zealotki11er
Miniboss

I did Enable CFX for (no associated application profile) but that runs worse then with 1 card for some reason. CPU goes from 30-35% to 95%.

0 Likes
thefuzz1542
Challenger

Ah, that sucks man. They said if it gives issues unfortunately you'll have to wait till they add support in the final release. Sorry it didn't work for ya

0 Likes
zealotki11er
Miniboss

One card plays it fine @ 1440p Ultra so i am not bothered. Just really seem to not like CFX more and more the more i use it. Used to CFX since HD 6970 then HD 7970s and now R9 290X. Funny thing is that in games CFX works 100% it's the games i dont need CFX support because fps is pretty high.

0 Likes
t77chevy
Paragon

most games in beta don't support cf/sli . I ran cf just fine myself , I simply made a profile for it in ccc , left it all controlled by game and frame pacing on . I average 80 fps @ 4k although there was some flashing in sthe background which almost stops completely when vsync is used . much like som did at launch

0 Likes
thefuzz1542
Challenger

i also had decent frame rate as well as the flashing. although it wasn't terrible, just once or twice very quickly during a match

0 Likes