cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

niallnco
Journeyman III

RX 6800 UK Shipping - possibly backordered?

Hi,

I was one of the lucky ones to pick up an RX 6800 but still have had no shipping confirmation nor an estimate of delivery (despite other people saying their cards from AMD have shipped). Over on reddit, there have been concerns regarding that these orders may infact be backorders (they got in contact with DigitalRiver), and that it could be potentially weeks until they're available and shipped despite my money being taken.

Also, my money was immediately taken - yet on AMD's support page for orders it says that no charges will be made until shipped. So I am rather confused.

Has anyone in the UK had a card ship yet?

2 Replies
SIRkkeli
Adept I

same here but in finland  ordered my 6800 xt no info of shipping but nevertheless amd was ok to take my money 

hoping that they will be shipping it soon because it would be bs if not

and some info from amd would bee great too 

so amd if you are listening send some info if you f up ok every one does but inform us and keep us in loop

hoping if thats the case everyone whose affected gets something for their trouble of waiting

0 Likes
lorisgir
Journeyman III

I'm in the same situation but in italy. Order still in process. Tried to open a ticket but didn't get a reply yet. Do you know any other way to contact amd?

0 Likes