Journeyman III

Re: RX 6800 series order still being processed

Mine was shipped today

0 Likes
Kalistas_82
Adept III

@Nekela wrote:

I was able to get my order placed right at launch last week. By Friday it was still listed as processing so I called customer service for a status check and he said it was expected to ship that day. Friday night I got the tracking info and Sunday FedEx dropped it off on my doorstep. 

ya well that highly depends from which country you order from 🙂 (it says FedEx delivery for me - but since i ordered from Austria the Trackingnumber is from DHL - and they are usually pretty slow)

0 Likes
SuperFryn
Adept I

Hey guys. Great news ! Got my shipping notification one hour ago. Can't wait ! Hope it will work out for you guys too

0 Likes
FD89
Adept II

I've been able to place an order ''lucky''. But when i'm looking to the stus it said Unsubmitted.

Someone know what does it mean ?

0 Likes
Kalistas_82
Adept III

@FD89 wrote:

I've been able to place an order ''lucky''. But when i'm looking to the stus it said Unsubmitted.

Someone know what does it mean ?

i guess it means your order was not submitted - if your order got through you should have gotten an order confirmation via email

0 Likes
RemySr
Journeyman III

@SuperFryn wrote:

Hey guys. Great news ! Got my shipping notification one hour ago. Can't wait ! Hope it will work out for you guys too

When did you purchase yours, last week?

0 Likes
SuperFryn
Adept I

On the 18th yeah !

0 Likes
thelvyn
Adept II

I wonder if that means we should expect a drop tomorrow?  One week after initial drop?

0 Likes
sharkfinooaa
Journeyman III

I got the email from digital river, the tracking number that doesnt work, and emails from amd which were updated yesterday to say the order was completed. Then i check my bank and notice that there is now an extra £500ish added. There is no longer any sign of my pending payment, and it is not in the completed payment section. I have also not received any email from AMD or Digital River to say there has been a cancellation. Does this mean I've just had my order cancelled without being told about it?? Anyone have any ideas as to what my next step should be? Very frustrated with the whole process, especially considering the chance of getting one of the new GPUs is and was so slow.

0 Likes
Kalistas_82
Adept III

@sharkfinooaa wrote:

I got the email from digital river, the tracking number that doesnt work, and emails from amd which were updated yesterday to say the order was completed. Then i check my bank and notice that there is now an extra £500ish added. There is no longer any sign of my pending payment, and it is not in the completed payment section. I have also not received any email from AMD or Digital River to say there has been a cancellation. Does this mean I've just had my order cancelled without being told about it?? Anyone have any ideas as to what my next step should be? Very frustrated with the whole process, especially considering the chance of getting one of the new GPUs is and was so slow.

If you got a tracking number and invoice from Digital River i wouldnt worry that much - normally the Status would be "Order has been canceled" - for me it took roughly 15hours for the tracking to work (as said, that should start when the package is scanned) - are those 500 from Digital River? If so i would contact AMD with your Ordernumber. Maybe its just an accounting error

0 Likes