cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

dangg
Adept I

RX 6800 series order still being processed

So, I missed out at NVIDIA but was lucky enough to snag an RX 6800 XT. It still says that the order is being processed, which is an awful long time. So, I guess my question to the guy who bought the other card: has yours shipped yet? 

71 Replies
SuperFryn
Adept I

Hi,

I managed to put an order in as well for an RX 6800. Since the 18 it's marked as in process.
But i am not sure if anything has been shipped.

I tried to look for an online customer service support to ask the status of my order, but i can't find any.

Starting to think it's out of stock, and they let me place an order regardless.
If it's the case, i would at least like to have a notification from AMD.

Same here, starting to wonder whether they have the stock they sold on hand...

Same here, I'm waiting for the RX 6800 ordered the 18th and still in process.

I'd love to know if that's an order or a sort of pre-order, pre-purchase...

There is no way to contact anyone from AMD Store, that's really bad 😕

0 Likes

i don't want to scream already. I can expect that the company in charge of shipping these must be fully booked since the release.

Also, due to Covid, things like shipping are greatly reduced. I still hope to see a shipping notice from them within this week.

Courage my brothers !

EDIT: Adding assault to injury, i just got an email from AMD :

We appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for placing an order on AMD.com. Your feedback is very important to us as we evaluate and strive to improve your customer experience.

Ah that's the survey, I received it on Friday and already answered 😉

0 Likes

Be nice! This is how they determine which cards to ship to first! 😉

I phoned amd and I've heard nothing back. 

Order in Process very poor quality service from Amd. 

0 Likes

I was able to get my order placed right at launch last week. By Friday it was still listed as processing so I called customer service for a status check and he said it was expected to ship that day. Friday night I got the tracking info and Sunday FedEx dropped it off on my doorstep. 

0 Likes

@Nekela wrote:

I was able to get my order placed right at launch last week. By Friday it was still listed as processing so I called customer service for a status check and he said it was expected to ship that day. Friday night I got the tracking info and Sunday FedEx dropped it off on my doorstep. 

ya well that highly depends from which country you order from 🙂 (it says FedEx delivery for me - but since i ordered from Austria the Trackingnumber is from DHL - and they are usually pretty slow)

0 Likes

Hey guys. Great news ! Got my shipping notification one hour ago. Can't wait ! Hope it will work out for you guys too

0 Likes

@SuperFryn wrote:

Hey guys. Great news ! Got my shipping notification one hour ago. Can't wait ! Hope it will work out for you guys too

When did you purchase yours, last week?

0 Likes

On the 18th yeah !

0 Likes

I wonder if that means we should expect a drop tomorrow?  One week after initial drop?

0 Likes

I got the email from digital river, the tracking number that doesnt work, and emails from amd which were updated yesterday to say the order was completed. Then i check my bank and notice that there is now an extra £500ish added. There is no longer any sign of my pending payment, and it is not in the completed payment section. I have also not received any email from AMD or Digital River to say there has been a cancellation. Does this mean I've just had my order cancelled without being told about it?? Anyone have any ideas as to what my next step should be? Very frustrated with the whole process, especially considering the chance of getting one of the new GPUs is and was so slow.

0 Likes

@sharkfinooaa wrote:

I got the email from digital river, the tracking number that doesnt work, and emails from amd which were updated yesterday to say the order was completed. Then i check my bank and notice that there is now an extra £500ish added. There is no longer any sign of my pending payment, and it is not in the completed payment section. I have also not received any email from AMD or Digital River to say there has been a cancellation. Does this mean I've just had my order cancelled without being told about it?? Anyone have any ideas as to what my next step should be? Very frustrated with the whole process, especially considering the chance of getting one of the new GPUs is and was so slow.

If you got a tracking number and invoice from Digital River i wouldnt worry that much - normally the Status would be "Order has been canceled" - for me it took roughly 15hours for the tracking to work (as said, that should start when the package is scanned) - are those 500 from Digital River? If so i would contact AMD with your Ordernumber. Maybe its just an accounting error

0 Likes

My order jumped from "in process" to "order complete" yesterday. I too have a not working trackingnumber.

Guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens. No money back on paypal btw.

0 Likes

@MightyHasenPups wrote:

My order jumped from "in process" to "order complete" yesterday. I too have a not working trackingnumber.

Guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens. No money back on paypal btw.

as said, mine took roughly 15hours to work (DHL tracking) - my credit card hasnt been charged yet, but that can take 2-3 days anyways...if the tracking doesnt work after 24hours i would check back with AMD but i wouldnt worry if you have the invoice and tracking number already

0 Likes

According to the DHL tracking mine departed this morning from the Netherlands and should be here (Italy) by Friday 😉

0 Likes

@Lukather wrote:

According to the DHL tracking mine departed this morning from the Netherlands and should be here (Italy) by Friday 😉

same here - departed from Eindhoven - on its way to austria; no ETA but i guess it will be friday also 🙂

mine too now is shipped and will be delivered friday can't wait 

0 Likes

can you guys see an estimated arrival date/time? - mine doesnt show that 😄

0 Likes

Mine show the estimated arrival 

0 Likes

strange... my DHL Tracking doesnt...oh well ... i have to wait anyway now 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we get an update of your orders guys&gals plz?

Are they really been fulfilled, i mean the tracking number works and you, Red Team fellows, can verify the card transit?

Plz check if AMD did not refund your order even if you got a tracking number.

I know, it is painful, i should not even post here, since i asked the deletion of my data from the site, amid this debacle.

I don't want to support this anymore, but since AMD can't even fulfil my privacy request, i'm even more worried about the UE orders.

Plz keep this thread updated, thank you!

0 Likes

my tracking number works just got message in my phone saying product is on the way and that ill be getting a new message before getting it in dhl pages it has been send from eidhofen and on its way to finland in the part we call etelä-pohjanmaa

it will get a good home with r9 295x2 and couple of vega 64 and 56s Smiley Very Happy

well today my creditcard finally got charged and tracking says "with delivery courier" - so im expecting the card to arrive today Smiley Happy

My order has switched to completed two days ago and I got a tracking number from DHL international.
However, at DHL Tracking the tracking number is 'unknown' and the data should be available soon.
At least that is what DHL is telling me so far.

To be honest, this is one of the crappiest "shopping experience" I ever had.

It throws me back to the beginnings of Ebay and Amazon where it took longer than expected to get information about the order and the status.

Well I know, AMD is not an online shop, but this takes ages.
Still, it is better to wait a bit longer and the stuff is eventually coming in, than paying hundreds of euro more to scalpers or the "shop partners" like alternate and caseking or mindfactory over here in Germany.

ya i had the chance to buy at alternate but the prices are ...well to put it polite ...pulled out of their ass...even some retailers here in austria charge a "PREMIUM" FOR gfx cards ... i mean 1200€+ for a 3080? no thank you - thats why i rather wait (and got lucky) to buy the cards at MSRP - ofc one could argue "ya the AIB Cards will be a bit faster" ....ya sure... but not 200-300€ faster 😄

my order of the 6800 xt is completed, i got tracking info for dhl which is not working.

fun fact. dhl.com says the tracking code is unknown. dhl.de says, "waiting for your package".

i got an email from amd support with a link to a site that's not helping at all.

THE WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER, rly.

atleast the money was gone in an instant...

Mine is just arrived! wohoooo!

I hope mine will arrive this week, or at least DHL will get that shipping number recognized.
Still too much time has passed from order to shipping.

And then the next "issue".... findinge a waterblock that is in stock and also will ship out fast somewhere.
Horrible times to be an enthusiast...

0 Likes

mine should arrive today - but DHL is slow + im living on the ass of the world in austria 😛 - the delivery dude has to drive 130km to me 😄 so i cut them some slack if i can finally complete my build today

0 Likes

mine just arrived - but its so **bleep**ing cold atm that i have to let it get to room temperature slowly first to avoid condensation

0 Likes

I have ordered a 6800 XT on 18th November 2020 on AMDs Website (Paypal, Europe, Germany) and the card just arrived a few minutes ago.

For the whole delivery process, i had no working tracking information. I just checked the tracking info after the card arrived and it was instantly set to "delivered successfully". Thanks for that -.-

Keep your heads up guys, it seems like cards are on their way if you were lucky and could order one, the delivery information is just not present at all.

My card is pretty cold too, gotta let it warm up first.

0 Likes

Ok, if the tracking did not work at all...
May I ask when you have received the notification that the card has been shipped?
I received the email on 24th around 18:00 and as said, until now I have nothing except the email that it has been sent.

0 Likes

Any UK people get there’s yet. Hopefully be here soon as tracking is crap not updating?

0 Likes

im not gonna get my rx 6800 xt for this weekend just arrived in helsinki so best i can hope for is monday Smiley Sad but all of you that got it for this weekend play hard 

0 Likes

My 6800 xt just arrived.
Forget the tracking if it does not show anything when you have the email that the card is sent.
My tracking number still shows that the data will be available soon and I am holding the GPU in my hands.

However, just one question for you who already have the card received...
The packaging...
Was the outer box also five times the size of the GPU box without any absorbant packing material? 

0 Likes

@wandirectory wrote:

My 6800 xt just arrived.
Forget the tracking if it does not show anything when you have the email that the card is sent.
My tracking number still shows that the data will be available soon and I am holding the GPU in my hands.

However, just one question for you who already have the card received...
The packaging...
Was the outer box also five times the size of the GPU box without any absorbant packing material? 

ya, the packaging was ... horrendous to say the least .. and the box itself was freezing cold ...and ofc the card too - so i would give it a few hours to acclimate itself and get to room temperature slowly to avoid condensation 

0 Likes