Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

RX 480 Launch Day

The RX 480 launched today!

Who's going to get one? who's already got one?

Tags (2)
15 Replies
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: RX 480 Launch Day

right today my gpu had some problems - so i will check if my old 7970 still works and i can wait for vega or if i have to buy an nice oc'ed RX480

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

I woke up this morning to find, my preferred vendor, Newegg.com is completely sold out.

I was following to help my friend replace his green brand, I suppose he is gonna have to wait.

Great Marketing guys. #BetterRed videos make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Scratch that, they may have just put up more cards. It seems there are 2 models that are still in stock.

JOIN THE RADEON™ REBELLION - Newegg.com

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

If only in eastern Europe the prices wouldn't be so terrible(329 euros = 355$).

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I want one but in the Nederland’s the store’s asking over 300 euro right now

Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

I was able to pick up an #XFX #RX480 8GB card last night on Amazon when they started selling them early. I cant wait to get it in!

(Don't forget, I am giving away my current #XFX R7 360 to someone on the boards here who really needs a GPU..  It's only 3 months old and I was gifted it, so I want to pay it forward)

Highlighted
Elite
Elite

sold out every where so much for lots of inventory

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

I'm sure they did have a lot of inventory. You have to remember this card was all but guaranteed to be extremely popular from the get-go so the fact that it's sold out shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

So what do you all think about the RX 480 supposedly breaking the PCI-E spec by drawing more than 75W of power through the PCI-E bus?