Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Overwatch Performance!!!

Jump to solution

Anyone else in awe of how fantastic this game runs? I have everything set to the highest possible settings with a 1080p monitor on my 280x and it runs smooth as butter. I was honestly surprised at how well optimized it is since most of the time Blizzard games for me need to be tweaked and fiddled with to get good FPS and no stutter.

Anyways,  if you want to game in Overwatch, add me, my Btag is OshiShim#1988, remember Btag is case sensitive.

giphy.gif

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Overwatch Performance!!!

Jump to solution

It was running damn fine on my 380 in beta, can't wait for some sale or something to get overwatch xD

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

I have not played it.  I had the beta downloaded but never got to play it in the time it was open.  I need to get an HD monitor soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

It was running damn fine on my 380 in beta, can't wait for some sale or something to get overwatch xD

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

Oh man, you are missing out!!! It's soooo much fun!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

ya this game run amazingly well even on my 6870 i can play on medium

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

So I keep hearing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

I had the chance to play the Beta and this game is so awesome, I love it but I can't seem to find a digital download for it and I just hate to have to buy the hardcopy. I gave up on optical drives when I built this system and I am trying to stay away from hardcopies, due to the clutter they cause.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

You can download it directly from Blizzard, all you need is get a Battle.net ID and you can download a digital version of any Blizzard game from their store. it will just be bound to your Battle.net log in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

Thank you, I can't believe I had such black out about ordering it direct from Blizzard. I must be getting old.... lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

Old is such a....meh word, I prefer wise, hehe.

0 Kudos