cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

My Radeon Relive software is no picking up any ingame sounds when recording or replay.

The question is the title, I did set frequency to 48 KHz in Windows settings for sound card and still no ingame sounds. How to fix this? Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: My Radeon Relive software is no picking up any ingame sounds when recording or replay.

I have the same problem and can't find a solution.  I've tried each and every frequency and rebooted after each change....no luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: My Radeon Relive software is no picking up any ingame sounds when recording or replay.

Same Problem mate Installed And Re Installed Thrice but no Results .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Could it be a Windows (UAC) permissions problem? I just recorded with sound for the heck of it: 2017 07 04 19 12 - YouTube it is recording sound for me, but the timing is off for me (way off!). I noticed this issue earlier with Adobe After Effects (CC2017) and randomly with video playback as well - but a simple open/close of AE solved that.

I'm on on 17.6.2, Windows 10 Pro (Creators edition). It seems there is a widespread issue with previous versions of ReLive/Radeon drivers as well (check in the actual Support Forums ). Mine just started with 17.6.1 which also coincides with the Creators update. Most of my recordings and Twitch streams were flawless with older versions.

0 Kudos