1 x 4TB HDD

1 Hopefully a White Aorus Vega video card

Hoping to spend between 2000-2500

8 Replies
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: My future RGB Ryzen build

Too much RGB. Its like old days where LED fans came out and people here making light houses with them. I am going completely opposite direction. As minimalist as possible. I do like the fans though because of the Case and MB RGB is fine but RAM RGB is not even RGB. Its more like Pink/light green/teal.

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Careful with that case! I was going to get that case for my RyZen Build that I'm currently collecting parts for but I did some research into it and found out that it's mostly meant for Mini ITX, Micro ATX and SOME ATX motherboards. Extended ATX, XL-ATX and many full size ATX motherboards will not fit. The case even had a warning to measure the motherboard ahead of time to be sure it will fit the normal ATX that you have chosen. Just wanted to give you a heads up before you buy a $180 case that might not fit what looks like a full size ATX motherboard.

Highlighted
Elite
Elite

The RAM is actually fully 18.6 million color RGB

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Very aesthetically pleasing Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Elite
Elite

I take YOUR suggestions for RGB lighting themes! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE - YouTube   this is similar what i wanna do  it not gonna be super bright you can control the brightness but you can change the theme to how your feeling

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

a lot of Ryzen builds in the near future detected!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

That's a LOT of RGB, but still interested to see what you make of it. I don't mind accent RGB (I use the same Trident Z RGB mem on my system) or effects done tastefully, but I"m with zealotki11er​ on this one: Some people go way overboard with it (the latest craze). Heck I even dumped some of my favorite manufacturers products for forcing RGB (or colors) the last couple of years on hardware I would h ave otherwise purchased without thinking about it twice.

One note on the memory: be careful with the LED controller software, especially G.Skill beta app. I've written about it on their forums and also supplied a video/write-up on how to fix most issues with it. If you can, avoid using their (G.Skill's app) until it's a lot more stable.

Anyway, I would like to see the finished system!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I don't think that motherboard in the picture will support Ryzen.

Why do I say this? Look at the CPU socket.

Ryzen uses Socket AM4, and the motherboard in that picture has LGA-2066.

So, I am confused. Are you using Kaby Lake-X or Zen?

0 Kudos