cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Is there an official RedTeam Folding@Home team?

The title say it all. Is there an official RedTeam Folding@Home team? If there isn't one, would it be OK to create one?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: Is there an official RedTeam Folding@Home team?

I always heard about Folding@Home but I never looked into it.  I shall possibly join your group soon feverstriker

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Hehe, looking forward to it iamthesaga​.
Sorry berserkre​ your team didnt have the word Red Team in it, muahaha. JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!

Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

The folding has begun.

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Yeah, using the MSI 390x.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Did this team ever get off the ground? I'm folding with multiple Radeon cards and team is currently ranked 737 and climbing. If anyone wants to climb on board message me for details.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Elite
Elite

I have heard of folding but never really tried it. how much internet bandwidth would it take up. my wife uses the internet all day but i figured i could use my computer when i am at work to help with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

It only uses the internet briefly when it sends a result back or downloads a new work unit. The work units are not very large. You'll be fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Elite
Elite

ok thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

If anyone is still interested in Folding@Home my team is ranked number 513 and climbing.  We'll actually probably be in the top 500 teams within a few days. I fold with various Radeon cards. Even been folding part time with my Vega 64.  It's a good way to contribute to a great cause when not gaming. I'll offer any support I can to help get you up and running.  http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=231478

0 Kudos