Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Is BattleFront Already Dead?

Having a problem connecting to a battlefront game? You're not the only one. Here we talk about the multiplayer issues surrounding Battlefront. Have an idea of whats going on with Battlefront? please sound off below! In this video i talk about the server issue many people are still having in BattleFront.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: Is BattleFront Already Dead?

Battlefront Stats

Pretty much the game failed especially for PC.

Battlefield 4 Stats

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

yea, its sad to see these games lately that have such great potential coming up really short.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Most PC gamers either play F2P or very very good MP games. Most people that play these games maybe like BF4 more.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

If this is true then it's a good thing that I didn't get it after all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

I think it's one of those games that will grow as more DLC is released

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

I'm not convinced that it died so quickly.  Then again, I don't know how many they have sold so far.

I think there will be a lot more players after Christmas.  I hope that they will keep it going.

I also have to concur with blazek it may grow over time.  I actually thought that this would sell better than "Fallout 4", Boy was I wrong!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Sorry to double post, but you also have to remember that Fallout 4 did come out around the same time, also Rainbow Six and a lot of other titles, perhaps they just chose a bad time to release it. Maybe arcticwind is right, after Christmas will be a better time to check it out again.

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

I hope the game grows with more options in it but I feel that there is a lot of letdowns in it. No real character options other then the head. They original said that "Sure, you cant make a pink storm trooper but you will be able to customize like in BF4". But this wasn't the case. You can choose the head and the gun, cant really modify / upgrade weapons. Now this also goes under the whole "keep it original to movies" so I'm not as sore as some people are about this. I am how ever upset at the limitations as far as maps go. I know this is beating a dead horse but could you imagine (with how beautiful this game looks) how awesome space battles would have been where you could bored a Star Destroyer then kill it's reactor then have to escape before it explodes? They did it with BF2142 and every one loved it and a lot still play it today. Then the whole thing with story mode. Now you take that stuff and mix it with forums of people saying that they cant find games to join, I'm worried that with so many people saying that the game would be dead quickly then seeing this there may not be a lot willing to dish out another $50 to enjoy the rest of the game. That's another thing hurting it, EA saying "There will be no micro transactions.... on a $110 game...." Now with so many people voicing their concerns on the EA forums, I'm hoping that a lot of this gets corrected and they turn this around. Don't get me wrong, the game is fun when it works. Just seems like EA was placing the chips on the fact that Star Wars was in the title. On a Funny note here is a video of a AT-AT making a baby AT-ST... Or rather what happens when a AT-AT falls in front of another AT-AT. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

That's not a glitch, the AT-AT CPU evolved and is now attempting to do what all beings evolve towards, reproduction!!! Hue hue hue hue!!!