Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I am new-HELP

Jump to solution

How do I join the red tean forum, do I need to just press follow and that is it? Also follow me, pls

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: I am new-HELP

Jump to solution

First thing you'll need to do is post your PC's specs on the Red Team forums using this link, https://community.amd.com/apps/ps-formbuilder#canvas:{%22category%22:%22Rigs%22,%22template%22:%22Re... Then you'll need to get some followers (a minimum of 3 followers is required to enter the giveaways) this can be done by following other people as everybody on here is pretty awesome & most will follow you back. To follow someone click on their profile & hit the "Follow" button, you need to approve of a new follower so people will know you are following them & should follow you back. Also make sure to put your address in your profile, you can set it to be seen only by you but this will help the staff out big time if you get lucky & win a giveaway.

Welcome to the Red Team & hope to see you around here often!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

ya its on the top right just click follow and then the done thats just under it

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

First thing you'll need to do is post your PC's specs on the Red Team forums using this link, https://community.amd.com/apps/ps-formbuilder#canvas:{%22category%22:%22Rigs%22,%22template%22:%22Re... Then you'll need to get some followers (a minimum of 3 followers is required to enter the giveaways) this can be done by following other people as everybody on here is pretty awesome & most will follow you back. To follow someone click on their profile & hit the "Follow" button, you need to approve of a new follower so people will know you are following them & should follow you back. Also make sure to put your address in your profile, you can set it to be seen only by you but this will help the staff out big time if you get lucky & win a giveaway.

Welcome to the Red Team & hope to see you around here often!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot man
Cheers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

no prob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Feel free to follow me and I will follow back!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

The link you provided leads to a "Jive Apps Store".  Is there a plugin of sorts on that page that is needed for the form for the Rig Showcase?  I have tried at different times and with different browsers with the same results. 

Any help or ideas are GREATLY appreciated. 

THANKS!

FiLiNuX