cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

MarshalSmit
Adept I

Re: How to buy Midnight Black RX 6800 XT

And the sad part is that even their store isn't capable of handling the requests.
My mate and I went true the process of completing our order and after 1-2 hours we still hadn't received any emails about it.
Contact AMD Customer Support about it and all the operator could tell me was that we should have received an error message that the card was out of stock at that moment.

Why would you let your customer complete their order and be told that they just wasted their time...

UnoZeus
Adept II

A raffle at least "feels" fair. 

ShootEmUpGaming
Journeyman III

How do I get notifications when AMD gets new video cards in stock. I'm after the RX 6800 XT 

I don't know when and what time to look on the AMD website.

Please anyone can help me do they get new stocks everyday or every week I have no idea.

0 Likes
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Honestly, it is probably best to use one of the discord tied stock trackers or something similar.  But the best bet it to go to a local brick and motor store if you have one that doesn't sell online.

0 Likes
Ajwag22
Adept I

Up until the launch of the 6700 xt amd.com had been releasing a small amount of cards every Thursday between 11 and 12 eastern time. The last couple weeks though, there has been nothing aside from the midnight black 6800xt launch yesterday. Feel free to try your luck today. I have been trying every week with no success but I know some people that snagged one. Definitely been more 6900 xt drops then anything else though. 

toasttheoriginal
Adept III

Thank you good info, no way in hell can I afford a 6900xt though, will keep trying for the next hr maybe I  can get a 6800xt...

Ajwag22
Adept I

No problem, good luck. Hopefully they get back in the swing of regular weekly drops again. 

Rahro
Journeyman III

Can't we have a queue simply?

It would be quite ok to know that there is a 2 months wait instead of hoping to be lucky on the drop each week.

Ajwag22
Adept I

A queue would be great, but I don't think they truly care about who buys their cards. Just that the cards sell. EVGA has a great system with their queue, but it has been bogged down for months with practically no movement. I came up twice in the EVGA queue, once for a 3080, and again for a 3090. This was back in October, and like an idiot I decided to wait for AMD to launch because I thought they would have a compelling offering. And sure they did, but I couldn't get anything and I try every week. If felt a little burned by AMD through this who experience and I'm very frustrated that I still don't have a card. So I just bought a new hdmi 2.1 tv and xbox series x and I'll game with that setup. I think I'm done with scrambling every week to try to get a card I want. If they ever do start a queue on the AMD store though, I would definitely sign up. 

toasttheoriginal
Adept III

I put up this post to get amd attention please go over there and hit the kudos on the main post to get there attention..

https://community.amd.com/t5/red-team-discussions/how-can-you-call-this-launch-quot-exclusive-quot-a...

0 Likes