Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Mr_StantoN
Journeyman III

GRAPHICS CARDS PREFERENCIES

Hey !

I hope you who are reading this are doing well 🙂

I just first want to ask how to have the possibility on my laptop, to switch and/or select my AMD GC i want for the app i want ? Just an example, i already got (and that's true) a radeon rx vega 8 graphics and a radeon rx 560 series. I'm playing to war thunder, which is a game for what i've got the recommended configuration and tho i should not have lags and all this stuff, BUT i eventually got it 😕

In my computer the primary GC is the vega but i want to shut it off when i' playing to this game and run it whit the 560 series to avoid compatibilities issues for what i haven't suffered before... (i don't know if i'm clearly relating my issues and exceptations, but if someone can help me i'll be such an happy young man ^^)

I bare you a very nice day/evening/night and wish you to have a good health and for you and for your famillies 🙂

Thanks a lot !

0 Likes
2 Replies

You need to configure which GPU to use in your Laptop via Windows 10 Settings - Graphics.

If you choose "High Performance" it should show you your GPU card and not the Integrated Graphics to run your specific  program.

In Windows Settings -Graphics you can choose which program you want to run with which GPU in your laptop.

Latest Radeon doesn't have Dual Graphics  anymore since Windows 10 is now doing that feature.

The very old AMD driver does have Dual Graphics on it.

I suggest you download your Laptop's manufacturer Support AMD Driver which are 100% compatible with your laptop.

Thanks you so much ! I'll check !

Have a very nice day !

0 Likes