Re: Graphics card availability?

Every Thursday is a dropping day....

But you can buy only 6700 xt or 6800 or 6900 xt

6800 xt and the midnight black are defective goods

0 Likes
XttR
Adept I

There has been drops also at Wednesday and Friday.  So it's not only Thursday. Also the drop time has changed

0 Likes
Kegyetlen75
Adept II

That was only 1xtimes.

Dopping day is every Thursday.

Last Thursday i got again a card.

RX 6900 XT.

FYI

When the 6700xt was launched there were 2 drops in 1 wekks.on tuesday and wednesday

0 Likes
osasa
Adept II

For more than 2 months I never managed to see a single Gpu in the store. Only Cpus I found and manage to put into the cart.

This is not fair from AMD. 💔

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Yaright
Adept II

I have seen and added GPU's to cart, did CC or PP information, then got to the Submit order screen and then kicked back to product page with nothing in cart.

But I keep trying and trying just like I did for the CPU and eventually I will succeed.

You here me AMD,  you cant keep me down, now show me the cards and make them 6800XT or better.

0 Likes
apc900
Adept II

I wanted the 6800XT reference.

It was the card which held the most intrigue of all the new cards for me...not 3070 or 3080...heck not even 3090 or 6900XT.

I sold my GTX1080Ti Duke and a bunch of other stuff on ebay ahead of it's release and stuck the funds in a PayPal account... hoping to buy one on the day of release.

Sadly, they don't seem to exist.

I haven't seen one for sale. I don't know a single person who was able to buy one.

If Intel's DG2 gets released and it has decent specs, I will buy that instead.

I can't wait forever for this card if I ever want to use my VR headset again.

0 Likes
Kegyetlen75
Adept II

Today, in 90 min is drop....

be quickly..

amdeedee
Adept II

Hi people, 

Well, incredibly, I got very lucky last week walking in to Micro Center in Brooklyn and was able to get a 6900 XT. I've put it into a Razer Core X, but all that happens when I power on is the fan in the Core X starts to move. Nothing else. I've been in touch with Razer - haven't heard back yet. And now I'm having trouble finding a driver on the AMD site (not ever sure if I need one..(?). Does anyone know where it could be found? 

0 Likes
Kegyetlen75
Adept II

https://www.amd.com/en/support

over there is the new driver...

What is your PSU?

Recommended is 850W

0 Likes
DavTo
Journeyman III