cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Terry3Gs
Adept III

#GameOnAMD Livestream Party ????

Sooooooo .... I just got the email about this.

What does this have to do with the AMD comunity cause i dont reconize 1 person on the list as a AMD Stream team member ? Also wasnt something like this supost to be about bringing the comunity together to game with each other & the onscreen streamer ?

So does this awnser then my own question of there not being a comunity vlan for us this xmas ?

Terry

0 Likes
6 Replies
kahkarot
Adept I

This is good fun, i've been to a few of these over the last few years, basically the host picks a game and we join in the fun but also have a chat and a chance to win some goodies.

The hosts this year are different from last year but who cares as long as it's fun 🙂

0 Likes
devinedragoon
Adept III

Maybe it's introducing streamers like the stream watch win event a few years back they weren't red team members

0 Likes

That is true fresh blood so to speak (corny reference to the colour Red lol), but as long as people show respect and have fun i'm not bothered who hosts it 😉

0 Likes
mapdma
Adept II

Why is there so little information about this stream?

It doesn't look like a vlan... no registrations, etc.

Are there any actual giveaways or is it a product showcase?

And why on a Thursday of all days?

0 Likes

Exactly ... something seems fishy about this & kinda feels like a middle finger to those of us whom have made a efford to be at the vlans weither we won something or not.

Furthermore it also feels like disrespect to the past & current stream team members that there just throwing this hardware out to random streamers ? Cmon ..

0 Likes

They did this another time with the watch stream win even years ago where i won my rx 470 i have since gave to a friend

0 Likes