cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

mesc7968
Journeyman III

Free The Division 2 Game

Hi, so i just got Ryzen 7 2700x and i emailed amd.promo@mkrhk,com but i havent got a reply

0 Likes
11 Replies
darthbaggins
Adept II

You wont receive a code for the game until it's released, which is this Friday.  I'm still awaiting my code from purchasing the RX 580. 

0 Likes

Hi Mark, you should have received a promo code from the retailer where you purchased your Ryzen processor from, if that retailer is participating in the bundle program. You can redeem that promo code at www.amdrewards.com/amdrewards for the game key to activate on Uplay. However James is correct and the game will not be playable until it is available worldwide on 3/15. Hope this helps!

darthbaggins
Adept II

Well just received my redemption for The Division 2, so I would definitely double check receipts for a code to enter on amdrewards.com (and you might have to make an account on there as well).  Also it is allowing me to pre-load the game and it's a 42GB download to give you a heads up.

0 Likes

since you just got the division 2 redemption, mind if i ask when and how long ago you sent the code to redeem?

been waiting week and a half for a reply from amd support about it but based on the replies in these threads, feel like that place is more dead than than raccoon city.

0 Likes

I put in my code around a week ago, if you haven't received anything I would send an email out

0 Likes

On day 11 now waiting for a code and a reply from amdsupport.

Don't know any other way to contact or email but seems that reading a support ticket is too difficult for these people.

Cheers for the answer; first reply in almost 2 weeks now that actually makes sense. Quite refreshing.

0 Likes

Yeah, they said they are going to send an email it's already live but i havent got my code yet

0 Likes
plum12
Adept I

Oh that's cool. I just got mine. And now waiting till the game is already on air.

0 Likes

How long did it take for you to get it?

0 Likes

Hey everyone, we've just received word that an additional wave of The Division 2 is being delivered to affected customers. Please keep an eye on your email for a notification when your game is ready. We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting you access to The Division 2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

0 Likes

is this another joke or a lie? or is someone actually looking at support tickets now.

5-6 day delay is an understatement.

0 Likes