cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted

Free Sponsored Desktop Request

Hello Dear AMD Family,

I have been using your product which is AMD A4-4300M APU Processor with Dual Graphics 7420G+-7670M Samsung Laptop for 6 years.

I will make a request and wish if you don't mind.

I'm studying English Language and Literature Department in Selçuk University.

Last night my Laptop has broken due to overheating. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't blame you, My device has completed its life by serving me 6 years without any hiccups.

Because in my school,social life and other aspects of life, a computer is a necessity in order to keep going my life.

Because I am a student and Because I can't work untill my graduation, I can't buy myself a new computer. BTW, my parents can't affort me buying a new one.

That's my request, If you could donate me a new cheap desktop, I would be very happy. I made a scanning and I found a cheap desktop which suits my needs. Model Number is:

iBuyPower Gamer WA583R7

I will be waiting your answer about my request.

I hope you can understand and contact me.

Thanks and Regards...

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: Free Sponsored Desktop Request

dude - dont ask for free stuff // there r giveaways for that...

ps you can get a cheap Desktop for around 350eur // lend you some Money and buy it yourself

pps: https://geizhals.de/?cat=WL-709715

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Ok dude, borrow me some money and I will buy it. Didn't you read? I said I am student. I can't buy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

If you are a student on a college/university, go and ask in the Computer Science Department or in the PC computer labs  if they have old computers that are going to throw to the garbage or sell very cheap.

Ask your college adviser where to ask for help or for a student loan to buy a computer.

When in need an old used PC is better than no PC.

Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

usually when you are student banks will give you some money - because you are able to pay it back when you starting your good paid job...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This is Turkey. They don't give anything to students. But thanks for your thought

Highlighted

I did it yesterday. It was refused Their reason is university management sells outdated pcs to primary schools and high schools every year.

Thanks for your guidance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

dude we are not the only one participating in giveaways. There are always a lot of people too. As a result? nothing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

well - with AMD VLAN you can win stuff with only 150-200 participants...

btw - if you want free stuff why not ask your government to give you more money? xD

0 Kudos