cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Emanuel29
Journeyman III

Do you need an account to order from AMD direct-buy site?

When 6900XT is out I want to be fast to buy one and I never bought anything from AMD and I don't know if I take some further steps to assure I can buy one, is there an account needed for check-out? What's the procedure?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
7 Replies
hquest
Adept I

Make sure your PayPal account is setup - that saves you the time to fill in the shipping details.

And no, an account is not needed to purchase, neither it saves you any time in doing so.

@hquest 

PayPal? I thought AMD only accepts credit cards.

Fear not, for I am watchful.
0 Likes

no. paypal definitly works. have 2 cards in de basket. but on purcase button they were gone. 

then have a 5950x in the basket (dont know if it was a bug that it was affailabe) even dont manage to get it. 
there are faster people out there or mby faster bots ^^

cheers simon

0 Likes

i have ordered the 6800 xt without an AMD account directly with paypal. just add to cart, checkout, paypal. confirm. that's it. shipping info is take from paypal.

you will receive a few emails after that with your order id and where to check order/shipping status.

0 Likes

Hello, today I made a purchase of AMD Radeon 6800 XT, but I have not received any mail from AMD, and paypal already collected the money. 

How long does it take to get the information from AMD?

Thanks

0 Likes

To close my question: 

I already have the answer from AMD about my order.

Thanks

0 Likes
Emanuel29
Journeyman III

Thank you guys!

0 Likes