cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Did anybody manage to snag an RX 6000 series card?

IMG-20201120-WA0006.jpeg

I got mine from the AMD store thanks to the Red Team Pre Release Email.

Just waiting for the EK block and then I'll put it in. Debating if I want to try to get a 6900xt or stick with this. 

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

i did, but my still showing this:

Order Number:  3787576XXXXX

Order Date:  11/18/2020
Order Status:  Order in Process

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Same here, Order in Process...

Jesus guys, how long does it take to pack the **bleep** thing in a box and ship it...

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Yeah same here, still no shipping notification or tracking number.

Look AMD, I don't actually mind my order being a backorder, after all I did get that order in at MSRP which is significantly lower than anywhere else. But please at least give us an estimated shipping date. My birthday is in two weeks and I'd like to know if I will have the card by then.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

ya an ETA would be awesome (or any sign of life) .. but judging from the general look and feel of the store such things are wishful thinking... 

but hey, they got our personal and creditcard info and are "processing"... gotta enjoy the radio silence some more i guess...

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Let's hope for the best.
I am also hoping that my 1070 will keep on living until the day the 6800 arrives ! 

But guys, more importantly, let's hope that this delay in shipping will let AMD work out the bug of the first release drivers !

I think it would be worse to have the card on hand and it doesn't work correctly like previous GPU's

I switched from Nvidia to AMD, hope to not be disapointed. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

gtx 1060 6gb here. i got one of those big 49" 32:9 5120x1440@120hz Displays here that i wanted to be fedt with the 6800 XT. Order in Process, nothing more...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Here I am wishing I had a Gfx card at all 😬. My wife won't let me cannibalize the old rig in the meantime because of 'rona and Homeoffice crap 😋

0 Kudos