cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Did anybody manage to snag an RX 6000 series card?

I'll buy the other! =)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

T his is why amd does not care about its customer right fing here amd can do f themselves

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Re: T his is why amd does not care about its customer right fing here amd can do f themselves

No luck here.  Harder than getting the 5950x.  Didn't have any buy links but I will wait for the 6900xt.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Negativ. I tryed with my cousin on serveral websides to snap one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

You had to run your Web Browser at 240Hz on a High Refresh Rate 1080p monitor to see the GPU available for purchase and then the buy button disappear. Turning on Anti-lag did not help.

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Yeah, just required me using a 3090 and a 360hz reflex compatible monitor for that peeker's advantage. 

Huh, maybe I don't need it. 

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

s-l1600.jpgScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 11.33.19 AM.png

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

vergognoso da AMD non me lo aspettavo

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I got really lucky and was able to buy one through AMDs website.

I did recieve a confirmation email a while later with an order number and a password to access my order info, it says "Order in Process", but no shipment or additional tracking number yet. Still, (I hope) this should mean that I'll be getting an RX 6800XT?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I don't know if I got one.  I made it to the cart, but when I hit the "check out" button, the site crashed.  When I got back into the site, my cart was empty.   However, I rechecked a few hours later and my cart had a 6800 card in it.  I made it all the way through checkout, but have not received any confirmation.  Additionally, my cart still says there is a 6800 card in it.

So I don't know if I was able to snag one or not.  Who knows.  I may have been charged for a card that is not in stock.

0 Kudos